“Average food, friendly waiters”
Review of St. Martin

St. Martin
Ranked #24 of 295 Restaurants in Kaiserslautern
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

I had lunch outside, lovely next to the fountain. The waiters were very friendly but the food was very average, not good, not bad. I had the garlic bread. It was supposed to be roasted and I expected crispy bread, but they drowned it in garlic butter, so it was soggy. As a main course I had the Ofenkartoffel vegetarisch (jacket potatoe). They added grilled vegetables, which was a nice addition. The pitatoe however wasn’t fresh and you could really taste that.
All in all a nice place for a drink, but don’t expect to be dazzled by the food.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, good food, rich menu. Very welcoming staff. I ordered pork schnitzel and was very tasty. Hope I'll come back someday.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent beef and apple strudel! Neighboring table got the chocolate mousse and that looked excellent also!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Came here for lunch with my wife on a Monday. Cold weather but warm atmosphere along with friendly service. The pumpkin soup was excellent as well as the fish for my main. Not too many tables but we lucked out as it wasn't that busy. Reasonable prices and well worth it. Will come back again.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in with friends while on vacation. They spoke English which helped our friends - English menus too! We all had wild game specials - the pictures say enough! The price was very reasonable. The beer choices were also more than expected. We have been coming here for years, and always make it a point to stop in when on vacation - this tradition will continue

Date of visit: September 2017