“Family Friendly Fries (homemade)!”
Review of Lutra Burger

Lutra Burger
Ranked #30 of 296 Restaurants in Kaiserslautern
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Description: Homemade burger french fries and more
Description: Homemade burger french fries and more
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

My wife, kids, and I had the homemade fries, BBQ Burger and Chili Burger. The food was amazing, ambience was quiet and family friendly, and the service was outstanding! We will definitely be back to try the bacon and egg burger.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 18 May 2018

So we went there on a Friday for lunch. Place was clean and staff super friendly. The burger (Chili) was excellent and more than matched expectations. it was a home made style burger on some decent bun, seasoned properly (no over seasoned). The fries were fresh cut from the potato and came in a small fryer basket. Add ketchup and mayo the meal was complete with the drink for around 8 euro. I invite you to try this place. As we ate our lunch (served to us in less than 10 minutes) the place filled up and at no time was the customer forced to wait longer than 10 minutes. So spotless dining area, clean kitchen (you can see it when you order), good food, good prices.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This place is great. Clean, modern and most importantly, fantastic food. Easy, uncomplicated menu and good service. The patties were juicy, medium rare with nice toppings, and the buns were definitely above average. Fries are fresh and crisp. Would definitely come back and recommend to others.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Burgers are delicious, great portions, and honestly I think they have one of the best prices in town if you want to have a Burger. I found the place also very chic. The only thing I could suggest is that I would have liked to have a bit of music. Not something loud, but something to create some "environment" if you know what I mean :). It would have been more charming this way, it was a bit quite. I still loved it and I would definitely go back!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Burgers are great. Big and juicy patties. Great combination of toppings. Delicious homemade sauces. Homemade fries.
Nice little burger place in town. Been wanting to go back for more. Lunch deal 8€ for 150g patty burger including fries and drink. Dinner 200g parties. Yum.

Date of visit: September 2017