1,443 results
All reviews great location am dom old town rooms are small train station ludwig museum the river cathedral view central location visiting cologne deluxe room hotel restaurant cologne cathedral christmas market main shopping reception staff bars and restaurants
Reviewed 14 October 2018

We had a nice room overlooking the Cathedral. It was just a corporate type hotel room. We had dinner downstairs in the restaurant and my sausages were very nice. Good value for money. Helpful staff. We did not have breakfast in the hotel but I think it would be better value relative to the expensive cafe in front of the Cathedral!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Christoph_Fischenich, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Pv2017,
Thank you for staying at Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne - MGallery by Sofitel and for sharing your impressions on our hotel.
We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay and like the sausages you had for dinner in our restaurant”.
Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Good stay though the beds were not very comfortable. They should be little harder. Also the rooms were really small for the price. Otherwise the hotel staff was nice and the cleaning of rooms were adequate.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Christoph_Fischenich, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear anilrajvanshi2017,
Thank you for staying with us recently and for sharing your feedback. I regret that the bed comfort did not meet your expectations.
On the other hand I am happy to learn that you were satisfied with the overall cleanliness in our hotel.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Coming to Köln for Photokina, I made a quick search on Accor group hotel. I prefer Novotel suites, but did not find a suitabe one so I decided it to give it a try. The hotel is just right next to the Cologne church. Probably due to the reason of one can see the Cologne Dom through room's window, the price is really high during Photokina. The room is fine, hotel staff and service is fine as well. what I like the most is there is a parking available ( despite is right in the heart of the city center and the hotel lobby is very spacy and nice arranged. I assume the room price outside of the trade fair period should be more appreciated. Pity is the swimming poor is missing. Otherwise, I would be very happy even though I paid a big deal for staying during the trade fair period.

Room Tip: room toward the Cologne dom
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Julien88,
Thank you so much for your kind comment regarding your recent visit during the Photokina tradeshow at our hotel.
I am thrilled to learn that we could meet your expectations in all areas again and that you have enjoyed your stay that much.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I ´ve been there just one night, very good location - close to cathedral. Hotel is modern, clean, breakfast was OK. Location in centre and close to river is perfect, you have many option to take a beer and something to eat, plenty of restaurants around. The best is location with view to cathedral, cost more. If you want save, they give you street view room, like me. (Has no any influence to sleep quality).

Room Tip: The best is location with view to cathedral, cost more.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Dear Pedro75_10,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your recent visit at Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne - MGallery by Sofitel.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

One Saturday night stay here for a short 24 hour city break. Receptionist spoke English. Downstairs has lots of space to sit and chat. Lifts to other floors. Room of decent size but not overly large. Bathroom very good. Bed comfortable and lots of decent pillows. Position of hotel is right by the Cathedral and main railway station just set-back off the Rhine. Very quiet at night. Close to shops, bars, and restaurants of every variety. Breakfast continental but with a fry-up for the Brits. Overall pretty good. Photos are taken next morning before departure.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Christoph_Fischenich, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne MGallery by Sofitel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Blott2000,
Thank you for sharing your experience at Hotel Mondial am Dom Cologne - MGallery by Sofitel.
I am delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay.Your praise is well received by my colleagues and they are thrilled that you appreciated their service from the heart.
We are looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to our hotel in the near future.

Best regards,