US$69
US$102
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$121
US$108
  • Room Service
US$62
US$51
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Aachen Marschiertor(Aachen)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$128
US$124
Art Hotel Aachen Superior(Aachen)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Book now, pay at stay
US$62
Hotels.com
All reviewsold townsmall bathnice hotelrecommend this hotelbreakfast buffet isparking garageinternet accessgrand prixshopping areasteam roomnice roombusiness tripchristmas marketrooms are cleanyogurtminute walkan overnight stay
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very central and in easy walking distance to most attractions. The rooms are clean and modern and the toilet is in a separate room to the shower and bath (which is great as I have a wife and two girls!). The staff are very friendly and helpful. It is well priced and the resturant is quite good with excellent service and tasty food. The roast beef is actually what we would call a steak and was really good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Over many years this hotel has maintained a very high quality, combined with a great service. It makes for my favorite hotel in Aachen.

The hotel staff is very friendly and always willing to help.

The room I had was clean, and spacious. The bed was comfortable, although the pillows were a bit too sturdy for me to really like them, but that is very personal of course. A very nice feature of these rooms is that you can open the windows to let some fresh air in.

The room has a safe and it is big enough to fit my 15" laptop, plus some other valuables. There is also a mini-bar, plus a water boiler with complimentary coffee and tea.

The bathroom is clean and functional, but small. There is a bath tub, but I prefer the shower and that is pretty small.

The breakfast buffet is superb. It offers a very wide choice with warm and cold items, all fresh and of a very high quality. There are also several excellent choices for your bread and also all fresh. I can definitely recommend to include this breakfast in your arrangement.

There are two things I didn't like though. The towels are not comfortable at all and feel too much like sandpaper on your skin. This has been my issue for some years now and it is really time to replace them.

The internet access has a good signal most of the time, but you need to revalidate your account too often. This is where I can tell that the hotel is falling behind other chains. It is just a pain to enter the username and password (both quite long sequences of digits) at least once a day, but sometimes even more often. I hope this can be improved.

Overall a very good experience however and this is my preferred hotel when I return to Aachen.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Major attractions are closer by to walk around in the evening. As all other novotels this also good if you are in Aachen for business purpose.

I liked the breakfast menu, full of variety & smiley staff.

Room Tip: Only for business purpose
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
NovotelAachenCity, Direktionsassistentin at Novotel Aachen City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Umesh99,

Many, many thanks for your great review. We are very pleased that you have felt comfortable with us and we could leave such a lasting and positive impression with you.
Our team is very happy about the praise. Maybe we can welcome you back here soon?
Best regards,
Sabrina Offinger

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This Novotel is definitely one of the better hotels in Aachen and accessing parking is fairly straightforward. The first impression was quite good, as the lobby was spacious with a small children's playing area, a computer with printer available, and a decent lobby seating area. The staffs are polite but a bit on the cold side. Fortunately the restaurant and bar staffs are friendlier during our visit. The room itself was typical Novotel's new design with the really strange decision to separate out the toilet in a separate room from the sink, bathtub and shower. It is rather unsanitary to walk all the way from the toilet to the bathroom to wash your hands. Whoever designs it should not be allowed to design hotel rooms. Novotel please change it ASAP! The bed is okay comfortable. The room has all the things you need but not exactly outstanding though. Finally the free premium WIFI was highly unstable and it would drop connections once awhile. The internet was particularly slow in the evening hours when everyone was using it after dinner. Honestly the hotel is nothing special and is just a typical Novotel experience. Novotel really needs to push itself to go further in room design, amenities and services, if it wants to catch up with other major brands.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

We stayed with 11 person in the hotel and had to change the reservation. The staff at the reception helped in a way, which was much more friendly and helpful than I'm used to.
The staff at the bar and in the restaurant is very nice, humorous and friendly, so we really enjoyed our stay.
The breakfast was as expected.
For families they offer family rooms. Children till 16 years don't pay, if they sleep in the same room as their parents and don`t pay for breakfast, if the parents order breakfast

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Kevin F, Front Office Manager at Novotel Aachen City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Dear Matthias,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience in our hotel.
We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, our warm service and generous family policy. I will forward your review to my colleagues of the restaurant team.
We look forward to welcome you to Novotel Aachen or to any Novotel hotel in the world again.
Kevin Frankiewicz - Front Office Manager