“Pizza very good...Service not so good”
Review of Ristorante Da Rosa

Ristorante Da Rosa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

The food was very good. Too bad about the service... first we had to wait about 15 minutes even though we had a booking. The wait staff seemed harried and they have a hard time smiling. The noise level in the dining room is off the charts. It was hard to give our order to the waiter. I don't think we'll return. Also because the bill was higher than I thought for what we ate...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,212)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I went here 1 week ago with my family and we really liked the place and first of all the food. The menu offers a lot of different dishes, from pizza to meat and fish and the prices are quite good. The service is quite quick and the waiters are available and kind. The location is very beautiful, big and with modern furnishings. The restaurant is easy to reach and there's a big car park in front of it.

2  Thank SpaghettiEater
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited on holiday after consulting trip advisor. The atmosphere was brilliant, full of locals, very vibrant, lots of space. It's a modern restaurant. Clientele was everyone, from couples to families, all ages from babies to the elderly. The food and wine was fantastic, 10 out of 10. The service was fine, we speak a small amount of Italian which helped as many staff didn't speak much English, but it was our best meal on holiday.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I never understand why working in a restaurant when you dont like it. In this case it started bad. My old mother did not wanted to wait to be seated. So she sat down at one of the free tables. The waiter and seating lady: angry! Luckily there was one nice man who understood the situation. Later we made a remark on the pasta. Without any reaction. Pity because food quality is quite good.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Good food. Price quality for the midday menu excellent 13€ inclusive wine. But.. really can the service be a little much nicer? Not perfect or nice but really unpleasant.
And one issue on the menu. Paccheri duri come non hanno mai visto aqua bollente. Poi dire che e il tipo di pasta.
Ah no cosi non si fa...