“Superb Indian Food in Frankfurt”

Indian Restaurant Ruchi
Get food delivered
Ranked #374 of 2,473 Restaurants in Frankfurt
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Barbecue, Indian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Innenstadt
Reviewed 28 November 2014

I have visited Ruchi Restaurant at 1st time, and it is really good to have food. All food all good and tested well. I have went with my colleagues as well, there enjoyed well. I preferred same Restaurant to my friends and if I got chance to visit again Frankfurt as well. :)
I Veg or non-Veg, all varieties are good. I have visited other Indian restaurant but I always preferred to have Lunch and Dinner in same Ruchi Restaurant.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Write a reviewReviews (69)

Reviewed 28 November 2014

Ruchi confirms economist Tyler Cowen's theory about the reverse relationship between flashy decor and the quality of food in restaurants: Fancy looking restaurants spend all their revenue on rent and decor and save money on the food, bland-looking restaurants in non-flashy locations tend value food instead. Ruchi is a no-frills, high-quality Indian restaurant offering (mostly) Southern Indian food at very low prices. Freshly prepared à la carte dishes and an all-you-can-eat buffet with veggie, chicken and lamb dishes for € 8.90 make this one of the best Indian restaurants in Frankfurt. No alcohol license, but who needs beer when you can get a Mango lassi? (PS: Ruchi is also excellent for catering; we used them for a conference event with 100+ guests; everything went smoothly, we got a good rate, and people were thrilled with the food).

Reviewed 27 November 2014

We visit Ruchi very often and this is our most visited Indian restaurant in Frankfurt :) The food is excellent and yet not pricey! I have also visited several times with my office colleagues who are from different nationalities and they always enjoyed the food very well. Chicken Biryani and Garlic naan are our all-time favorites. Being south Indians, we(Me & my wife) also love the South Indian buffet on Saturdays. especially the Tamarind Rice :)

Reviewed 14 October 2014

Good food and good service. They also offer buffet for Lunch & Dinner, so a good place for a business traveller and also very near to the Frankfurt Main Station.

Date of visit: October 2014
Reviewed 27 March 2014

you will love this place. It is unpretentious, to say the least, but then who cares if the food is good. The servings are ample and the prices are very reasonable.
It is definitely a place for Indian-food lovers.

Date of visit: March 2014