See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 February 2018

If you book this motel and compare it to a 5 star hotel, for sure you will say that it does not worth one star, but if you are aware that you booked a room in "motel" than you will say that it is a five star motel. For 50 Euro / night 2 persons breakfast included it is quite ok. It is clean enough, spacious enough and you can find something suitable to eat for breakfast. It is very well located - right next to a shoping center, a few steps from Metro / underground station and next door to a Spa center with a huge pool and other facilities. If you level your expectations right than you will be satisfied.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I've been here before and it was sort of ok. But my last staying here was very dissapointing. I come often in Frankfurt, but it's the last time I will stay in Motel Plus.
The problems started from the first day: my company booked a room for 3 days, but I don't know for what reason it was actually booked for 4 days și I had to pay for 4 days. After that, although the reserved room was a double room, I received a single room, significantly smaller.
Used with the previous times when I stayed there, I knew they didn't include the breakfast, so I didn't went to take the breakfast at them. I used my daily allowance to buy something for breakfast. Now, because the breakfast is on the invoice and the receptionist didn't informed me about it, 9 Euros will be deducted crom my allowance. So, I will have to pay 9 Euros/day from my daily allowance for nothing (as I said I haven't ate breakfast at them). Nice that the receptionist didn't informed me about that. Another thing that annoyed me about the receptionist was his lack of experience and politeness (it took him half an hour to find me a room and in another day he was watching a football match and when a goal was given he said he has to go to see the goal).
Other problems that annoyed me was the lack of the mini fridge where I could put sine beverages too cool them, the very small tv and the deplorable condition of the bath (mold, broken bathroom tiles, missing part of the shower screen, one day they left me without the small towel used for wiping the face).
Tomorrow, on my last day I will go and have my first breakfast here - If I had to pay for it. I hope I won't get sick. We'll see.
The only best thing that I could apreciate it here is the free wi-fi for hotel clients.
As a conclussion I don't recommend this hotel and in the future I will avoid staying in this hotel, unless it ia the last one with rooms in Frankfurt.

Room tip: Go to other hotels
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Parking was only 11E for 24 hours. This meant we could leave our car there whilst shopping in the adjacent shopping centre. It is still a fair drive into the city, but who needs to stay in the city, right?

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

As a 3 star hotel, it's one of the best I've ever been.
I stayed 5 nights with a promotion price around 50 euros for a double bed room.
The room was really big and clean with wardrobe, desk, table and chairs etc. The bathroom had a tub big enough for tall person to have relaxing bath.
Breakfast was more than enough with various ham and cheese, lots of fruits and yogurt, also with good quality german breads.
It's abit far from Frankfurt centre but easily accessible by U bahn (metro) and the hotel is just next to the big shopping mall so it's very convinient for shopping.
I truly enjoyed my stay and highly recommend this hotel to everyone (from businesse to family trip).
However they don't have air conditioning, but since summer in evening isn't so hot in Germany, it didn't cause any uneasiness for me staying in early July.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

I havent seen such a terrible accomodation for a long time. Especially in Germany unbelievable. Terrible return from the trade fair every evening. Opened window, heating switched off. 16 degrees. Breakfast poor as well. Never more!

Date of stay: March 2016