All reviews burger van guest house welcome drink cool hotel nice design town centre business trip nice bar room was large comfortable bed visiting hamburg train station 25hours altona bakery aldi hairdryer
Reviewed 5 July 2018

The room was large, very nice design, good bed, clean. The location is good rather cloose to S-bahn and buses, a bit scary to reach in night or late evening though the surroundings are offices .... very serviceminded staff

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

First stay at 25hours was great. Perfect location in Hamburg, quiet area with supermarket nearby and a burger truck right in front of the hotel. Cozy rooms, well cleaned and designed. Would come back here when the next Hamburg trip is scheduled.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

I travel a lot for business and pleasure and I can honestly say this is the worst hotel I have stayed in my life!
Firstly the rooms have 2 single beds pushed together to make up a double bed, with 2 single duvets on each bed, the duvet can just about cover your entire body, it’s so small. The room is big for nothing! The toilet is randomly near the entrance and the basic bathroom is near your bed. The bathroom was basic and mouldy! The shower was a joke! I felt like I was back in uni! It was a hand held shower head that attached to the shower pole! The shower is so small that the water goes everywhere! There was dust and hair all over my bed sheet to the extend I woke up itching! The tv is so small for such a large room. The cleaners/room service knocked on my door at 8am in the morning and proceeded to hoover loudly next door, bashing things around, it was terrible!
The breakfast is disgusting! Just slop got eggs abs burnt bacon! Horrid! The staff are so stern faced, the lady in the restaurant asked to see my room card to read my name and she acted unprofessional by laughing out loud and said “my gosh is that your name, wow” she was ready my first middle and surname by the way but was too slow to realise, I felt insulted! The restaurant looks like a dingy haunt for teenagers! I wouldn’t stay here again if you paid me! The hotel is located in a random business park with no lovely views! All you can see is brick wall and into other people rooms or worse the staff smoking on their break! Don’t stay here, you will hate it! There isn’t even a wardrobe on your room, just a rack! Horrible place!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Fortune H, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at 25hours Hotel Number One, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Sharmaine A,

Thank you for choosing the 25hours Hotel Number One in Hamburg and for your honest review contribution. It is with regret to hear that your recent visit was below your expectations. We are very sorry to learn that you were not satisfied with the design of the hotel and your room in particular. Kindly be informed that the interior design features a retro mix from the 60s and 70s and the rooms with the open bathroom concept was designed accordingly. We do understand that this might not be matching everyone’s taste which is why we have a few room types with different bathrooms.

All of our team members do their utmost to ensure a perfect stay for our guests in Hamburg on a daily basis and in general we receive very positive feedback in regards to the cleanliness. Next time please do not hesitate to inform our colleagues directly at the front desk about the points that didn’t meet your expectations in order to take corrective measures. In regards to the breakfast buffet we would like to apologise that you were not completely satisfied with the value for money. Kindly be informed that the quality, variety and price of our breakfast buffet is in range with other 3-star hotels in Hamburg. We are further sorry to learn that there was an incident with one of our employees during breakfast. Unfortunately we cannot recall what exactly happened in that situation, yet we can ensure you that none of our employees has the intention to insult our guests and we are very sorry that you felt that way. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with further Information.

We do hope that you also have positive memories of your stay and would be delighted to welcome you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Your Team of the 25hours Hotel Number One

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived early and we're immediately given a room.
Very friendly staff.
Car outside to use for free which was a lovely gesture.
Free beer on arrival.
The room is lovely, very cool.
Breakfast is tomorrow I'm sure it'll be great

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Kayleigh504,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay and were very satisfied with the free MINI renal, the welcome drink, your room and the friendliness of our employees.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Your team of the 25hours Hotel Number One

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I thought originallyOK hotel. Nothing great but not bad. Except we are lying here nearly 1.00 in the morning with music blaring out. Do not come to this hotel if you want to sleep. Total lack of concern for customers. I've given one dot because I don't know how to do zero.

Room Tip: Don't come.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Fortune H, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at 25hours Hotel Number One, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Robin W,

Thank you for staying at the 25hours Hotel Number One and for your honest review.

It is with regret to hear that your recent visit was below your expectations. Unfortunately we cannot recall where the music came from that kept you awake during your stay, yet we would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences you had during your stay.

All of our team members do their utmost to ensure that our guests are happy on a daily basis. Next time please do not hesitate to ask our colleagues at the front desk for a solution to the loud music.

With best regards,