All reviews great location planten und blomen hard boiled eggs walking distance ground floor nice hotel two nights yogurt other hotels reeperbahn city harbour blumen nightlife toaster earplugs euros
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I picked this hotel for my conference stay because it was near the Planten und Blomen park. I guessed you could go running there. The park has wonderful trails and is right across the street. The other thing I remember is the breakfasts, which were included and are all you can eat; I could go out and not need other food till dinner. It was delicious. The hotel is walking distance to the chamber of Congress center, and to the university, and the old Harbor. The folks at the desk were very helpful as well; they spoke English well.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2018

I've been to plenty Hotels so far but this is one of the worst places I've ever been. One star for the location which is good and central but thats basicall all of it. We booked a family room for 3 adults...well we hot a normal double bed room and an so called sleeping couch... hard as fck like you sleep on stone, small as it's build for a child and not cozy at all! ... Now our "favourite" part...breakfast... Cheapest bread buns you can get... Advertised as big breakfast buffet we got 2 sort of cheese( hard at the corners already) some ham and salami...ohhh yes open glases of nutella and marmalade ( of course presented in the glas from the mall ) and on top of that you got lovley "fresh" canned fruits. Last but not least...no music at all...kitchen door open all the time so it was noisy and you can see the stack of cheap food in the fridge... So if you wanna have a great experience in HH...stay away from this so called Hotel...

**Most important thing is they deleted photos on google to proof what i am telling and blocked my review**

Room tip: Dont book here!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Nice hotel,
Parking may be an issue: we had a luxury sporty car and the receptionist told us that it would be better to park in the underground parking (10 mins walk, 12 euros per night) expecially over the weekend.
Rooms are clean and the toilet also was clean,
If you get a room facing the street, during the night it will be noisy, so be prepared to bring with you earplugs.
Breakfast is crowded around 0930, so go earlier or after 10.15 or you will have to wait up to 10 mins to sit. To me it was excellent, with plenty of food, bread, croissant, jams etc.. No waffles or Pankakes (I think you have to pay an extra for warm breakfast) but, believe me, I'm breakfast addicted and I was happy with what I got.

Room tip: avoid rooms facing the street
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 February 2018

I spent one night in this hotel. I agree with most of other reviews: it surely conveniently located and offers good breakfast.
I travel a lot a spend a big part of the year in different hotels. Usually when I come into my room and find something (a bottle of water/wine or a piece of something sweet) on my bed or on my table I consider it as a welcome gift and I always appreciate the gesture. So I was pleased to find a small bottle of local wine lying on my bed when I reached my room late at night. Astonished I was when the following morning I was charged 4 euros for it. Money is not a problem here: if you want to offer minibar services, don't put things on the guests' bed and attach a price tag to them, otherwise it's pure deceit and extortion, hence three starts.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Great location, great breakfast and very friendly and helpful reception.We stayed in room 1 and a big disadvantage with this ground floor room is that outside our room is a smoking area used by other ground floor occupants. If you have your window open, as we did, the smell of smoke is quite unpleasant. However, we would still return to this hotel, but we would not stay on the ground floor.

Room tip: Avoid ground floor rooms because of smoking area nearby.
Date of stay: August 2017