All reviews hamburg main train station room was spotless triple room decent hotel min walk within walking distance three nights hauptbahnhof eu
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The location is not to bad. 10 minutes walking distance to subway, another 2 stops to Jungfernstieg. Thats ok.
The room in 7th floor was ok, 3 comfi beds , a table, a closet and a tv. The ac was fairly working and broken. But it did its job.. The bathroom was small and clean. But when it was raining cats and dogs, water came through the roof....
The hotel is located at a high frequented road. So hope for an ac running well and close windows or open windows and use ear plugs.
The breakfast was expensive and not the best in the world. So we went to a bakery in walking distance. The waiter in breakfast room was unbelievable unfriendly one morning. So we decided to eat in the city every day.
So the hotel is ok for a short stop in town, comfortable beds included. But never deserved 4 stars. 3 stars is ok.
Next time we won't choose this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I was a bit apprehensive staying here after reading some reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. I did not once hear any traffic from the road outside it was very quiet even though the road is busy. Some one had written you take your life in your hands crossing the road. Obviously they can’t see around them just further down is a crossing which gives you plenty of time as I am disabled and did not have to panic. My room was spotless and towels changed every day. They even folded my pyjamas and put them on my pillow❤️. The only problem I had was I booked via booking .com and requested a room with a bath, when I arrived they didn’t have this room available. I asked a further 2 times and still none available. Over all I had a very pleasant stay

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Well I decided to visit Hamburg to begin this year. Choose this hotel in a travel book agency. Choice done based on location and price. The hotel is good but not a 4 stars worth, in fact when I saw the price paid, it could not have been a 4 stars. So money price quality is fair. Breakfast same comments, price was fair, so the breakfast. Room was a little too dark, only two bed lamps.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Yves v
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Within walking distance of central Hamburg, Novum Belmondo is a small but functional hotel which pretty much what you'd expect for the good price we paid. The room is small but very clean and comfortable. You get no bells and whistles but for a short stay in Hamburg it is ideal.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

A 4 star EU hotel, very nice rooms, friendly staff and very good price. 15 minutes from centre by U train. Good facilities around.
Worth the price.
Leaving the airport, using S1 train the hotel is only 500 Mts from station. Very easy to find.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends