All reviews hamburg main train station triple room decent hotel min walk three nights hauptbahnhof eu kettle
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I was a bit apprehensive staying here after reading some reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. I did not once hear any traffic from the road outside it was very quiet even though the road is busy. Some one had written you take your life in your hands crossing the road. Obviously they can’t see around them just further down is a crossing which gives you plenty of time as I am disabled and did not have to panic. My room was spotless and towels changed every day. They even folded my pyjamas and put them on my pillow❤️. The only problem I had was I booked via booking .com and requested a room with a bath, when I arrived they didn’t have this room available. I asked a further 2 times and still none available. Over all I had a very pleasant stay

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2018

Well I decided to visit Hamburg to begin this year. Choose this hotel in a travel book agency. Choice done based on location and price. The hotel is good but not a 4 stars worth, in fact when I saw the price paid, it could not have been a 4 stars. So money price quality is fair. Breakfast same comments, price was fair, so the breakfast. Room was a little too dark, only two bed lamps.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Yves v
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Within walking distance of central Hamburg, Novum Belmondo is a small but functional hotel which pretty much what you'd expect for the good price we paid. The room is small but very clean and comfortable. You get no bells and whistles but for a short stay in Hamburg it is ideal.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

A 4 star EU hotel, very nice rooms, friendly staff and very good price. 15 minutes from centre by U train. Good facilities around.
Worth the price.
Leaving the airport, using S1 train the hotel is only 500 Mts from station. Very easy to find.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 January 2018

My friends and I stayed here for three nights. The kettle did not work, there was no fridge, there was dirt under the beds, the pillows were really uncomfortable...
There is a lot to improve, although the wifi and the heating worked good.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends