“AMAZING”

Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing food.
Even we're from Turkey, we've experienced the most delicious traditional food here. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Ceren G

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant exceeded our expectations by far. The service, food and ambience was excellent. The concept is innovative and well worth the trip into this neighbourhood. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went there a few times (with friends and family) and it has always been a great evening! The menu with different mezzes (I strongly recommend their tsatziki and hummus) and good quality meat is just perfect.
Strongly recommend this restaurant to everyone!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I came here in a large group of people and explained my allergies to the waiting staff. Despite them saying that they understood, they still continued to serve me food that I couldn’t eat. I pointed this out to them multiple times, and then they admitted their mistake - it was only because I am vigilant with checking things that I was safe that night, as the negligence from the staff could have led to me having a severe reaction.

This was topped off when the waiter, who had just realised that the bread also had sesame on it (a severe allergy of mine), proceeded to wipe the bread over ALL of the meat, thereby contaminating all of the meat and the grill.

I left the restaurant relieved, upset, and bloody starving. Safe to say that I will not be returning here in a hurry...

3  Thank rewhi9p
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Went there last weekend for my birthday with a group of friends. Cem and his team went out of their way to cater for everybody’s wishes. Hospitality was amazing, meat selection was one-of-kind and the mezes served on the side were mouthwatering... all in all a great evening with a variety of Turkish tapas that leave no one hungry and everyone wanting for more. We’ll be back at Fes for sure!

Been to Fes - Turkish BBQ? Share your experiences!