US$148
US$116
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Mitte(Berlin)
US$147
US$108
AdinaHotels.com
US$175
US$113
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Melia Berlin(Berlin)
US$124
US$88
Melia.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$245
US$116
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

PLUS Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$63
US$214
US$123
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$170
US$134
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$161
US$132
  • Restaurant
Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$59
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

All reviewsmolton brown toiletrieschampagne on arrivalboutique style hotelthe lack of air conditioningmuesliroom keyu bahncoffee machinestayed nightsgreat hotelalexander platzgood sizeshoweringalexanderplatzfurnituredryersubway
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This Hotel is stunning in multiple ways:
The young staff is superb: Friendly, always helpful and capable.
The Hotel location is perfect between two subway line stations (two different lines!) and a Busstation all in 3 min walk. At the same time the room was calm although facing the street (excellent window and door to the room).
The Hotel is in a old Hotel building from 17th century, but fully renovated with modern standard and design which is a great contrast. Definitely not your ordinary Hotel.
Breakfast is either 7€ and small or 14€ for the full buffet including eggs made to order.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the street are also calm.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights in August and loved it. The finish was really good quality, the rooms and general feel of the hotel were so quirky. The hotel is in an excellent spot, we hired bikes from the hotel and explored Berlin. The staff were all lovely, helpful and polite. It was my birthday while we were there and a bottle of wine and a card were left in our room. I loved this place and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amanda d
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

I chose to stay at the dude hotel as it advertises itself as a boutique hotel which I thought very fitting for Berlin. I am a young traveller so a hotel like this is a big treat. On arrival I felt quite unwelcome. I had to carry my luggage up the stairs myself.
The room was as advertised- the decor was lovely. However I found several hairs in my bed. There was no welcome glass of champagne as advertised on the website and on trip advisor. When I inquired about the welcome glass of champagne I was told because they're under new management they are no longer offering it. I then told them about the hairs all over the bedding and this was rectified and I got a glass of champagne.

Overall I was disappointed with the ambience and the customer service although the rooms are well presented.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
6  Thank ellenmcmahon
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Great hotel with funky, individual style. Nothing like a chain hotel, the Dude has lots more fun and character. Very clean, large rooms stylishly decorated and good choice of accessories, cotton bathrobes, Dab radio, Molton Brown toiletries, coffee machine, etc. All major sights in easy reach, 2 minutes to underground or 20 mins nice walk over the river Spree to Alexander Platz where the TV Tower is in centre of Berlin. Nice bakery and a lovely bar approx 3 minutes walk away to the pretty canal. Stayed 4 nights and would love to go back anytime.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Julie S
Reviewed 23 May 2017

we stayed for 4 nights in the suite on the upper floor.
the room was amazing - clean, big and new.
the only minus is the lack of air conditioning. it is not a problem in May but can be a problem during the summer.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple