Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Mitte(Berlin)
US$112
US$116
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$138
US$132
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

PLUS Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$67
i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$245
US$117
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$149
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Select Hotel Berlin The Wall(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$81
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Melia Berlin(Berlin)
US$101
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$175
US$113
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

All reviewsmolton brown toiletrieschampagne on arrivalboutique style hotelthe lack of air conditioningmuesliroom keyu bahncoffee machinestayed nightsgreat hotelalexander platzgood sizeshoweringalexanderplatzfurnituredryersubway
Reviewed 16 November 2016

Well, there are weekends away in Berlin and there are weekends away in Berlin in an amazing boutique hotel...and yes, the Dude Hotel is the latter. Cannot recommend this place enough with:
- the best welcome in a hotel I have ever had...book it and see for your self!
- amazing decor from the entrance to the hotel rooms. The entrance is a work of art in itself and the room spacious with an air of grace and comfort that you must experience
- THE best service with everyone friendly and accommodating. Everyone makes you feel welcome and wants to go out of their way to ensure you enjoy your stay not only in the hotel but Berlin
- great food. We had breakfast, room service and a night time time snack. The food and service were excellent on both counts :-)
- an excellent location if you want some peace but yet be a 2 minute walk to the underground into the central spots...all only a couple stops away!

Would I stay here again: YES!

Room Tip: Room 44 as fab!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HighlanderGav
Reviewed 2 November 2016

The Dude Berlin is a small, beautiful boutique hotel with 27 rooms. It is located in a central but quiet neighborhood, but with excellent access to transit to all of Berlin. Most of the big tourist spots are very easy to reach, as it is close to transportation, and the transportation system in Berlin is just great. The Dude is perfect if you want to have a different experience from the hotel chains and looking for something more individual and charming. The staff is very friendly, attentive and helpful and they were always willing to give good recommendations and help the guests to get around the city. If needed, they also hand out maps and point out directions. The rooms as well as the whole hotel are very individual, contemporary and comfortable. You’ll find many lovely details. For example, the shower gel and shampoo are from Molton Brown. I love such things! The rooms in general are set up very well, they are comfortable and clean and the furniture is exclusive. Also, theres a nespresso machine and a mini bar. If thats not enough, you’ll find the excellent Brooklyn restaurant, where they sell high class american food like burger etc. The breakfast room is small but cosy and theres an a la carte selection with high quality breakfast to choose from like bread, pancakes, bircher musli and croissants. There’s even home made jams. Coffee and tea are both very good. I can really recommend The Dude if you are looking for a boutique hotel which is special, with exceptional staff and a great location!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Schmitzkatze82
Reviewed 1 October 2016

This is a small hotel with 27 rooms. It calls itself boutique but I think for boutique it misses some reall class. Also nothing happens in bars and restaurants. Due to the fact that they charge prices wich is unbelievable. Luckely I look at the menu before I ordered a hamburger which would have costed me EUR 28. Breakfast is expebsive but not unbelieveble expensive. The hotel itself is also too expensive because for EUR 150 per night I would expect an airco. A bathroom with a shower with is not that small that I alsmost can't come in and I'm young and slim. Toilet I have to sit a little to the left. Shower give hot and cold water mixed so not relaxt showering. Positive things: people are really friendly and helpfull. Also the corrected a wrong booking from me on a very friendly way. I didn't had to pay the water which I ordered when I left the restaurant. And the hotel is very clean.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2016

My wife and I chose The Dude after a very, very extensive search of hotels in Berlin. I mean we spent days browsing hundreds of hotels and finally narrowed it down to this one due to a variety of factors, mostly the quaint yet modern and stylish rooms. It was also in a great location to most of the big tourist spots, yet on a quiet street.

The bed was comfortable and I was impressed with the shower water pressure (always a big plus for me). The breakfast was good and the room key itself was picture-worthy. The one and only downside is our room was really hot. It was in the 90's that week and there was no AC, and even with the fan going and window open, I had a tough time sleeping. I imagine 95% of the time the weather is tolerable enough to not need an AC here, but this week unfortunately was the exception.

Another plus was the friendly people at the front desk who were able to give us some good recommendations and help us get around the city. They even mailed some postcards for us.

I would recommend this hotel, but check the forecast first!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank glanzerr
Reviewed 16 September 2016

This hotel is really for people who want to have a different experience from the hotel chains. When you walk in, it is more like walking into someone's house than a hotel. The staff his very friendly and they make you feel very welcome. I really loved the way the room was set up as well, very comfortable and clean.

I did not try the restaurant, but it looked amazing and first class. So why do I rate it as average? Well when researching the hotel, it advertises over 200 kinds of whiskey and a cigar room, so I was expecting something grand and I am an avid cigar aficionado. Unfortunately, the cigar room appears to be an afterthought; the cigars are old and not properly stored, the staff is not knowledgeable about them, and if you have a companion that smokes only cigarettes, they are not allowed to smoke them in the cigar room while you are partaking of your cigar. Since the entire rest of the hotel is non-smoking, they have to go outside! I would recommend that the hotel not advertise this service as a selling point, but instead emphasize the warmth and hospitality of the hotel and it's staff.

Overall, I loved it, but I was disappointed that the one reason I chose the hotel turned out to be a dud.

Room Tip: If you want a place that's offbeat and different from a standard stuffy hotel, stay here. If you smoke, you'll want to stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple