“전혀 일본 우동이 아닌 음식.”

Ranked #5,674 of 9,192 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Moabit
Neighbourhood: Moabit
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

치킨우동을 먹었는데 미소에 닭을 넣고 인스턴트 우동을 넣었습니다. 일본에도 어느 아시아 국가에도 없는 정체 불명의 우동입니다.
배가 고프더라도, 따뜻한 음식을 먹고 싶더라고 절대 가지마세요. 돈이 너무 아깝습니다.

Please don’t go here in case you want to try the Udon’s menu.
This is not similar to any kind of noodle soup in asia. Its really waste of money going here. For this taste, it should be no more than 5 euro (Udon price was 9,50)

1  Thank Wookhyun K

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Ok you like some fast food in the train station.
This is you place. It's ok but nothing more, but better then some burgers place.
So easy fast food.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is terrible. I ate seafood udon and roll. These were not japanese food. Just trash. And service was crazy. very very rude. I never understand woman's manner. Nevet never never go there.

2  Thank Namhoon P
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Not a single smile available. Not welcomed. Barely a word. Had to ask for order to be taken. It felt like we'd done something wrong by going to this restaurant, like we shouldn't be there.

The staff seemed miserable. I actually wondered if there was something wrong (??). The young lady taking our order was so unhappy it was actually a bit sad.

Our food arrived in pieces (one soup, instead of two, wrong sushi, had to point out it was completely different to what the menu stated, etc).

It was very expensive. In particular, they charged more for a glass of plain water than for an 'actual drink' (!!).

I really can't recommend this place, if you're desperate for sushi at the station then I guess go on then, but there are so many other options and you can even pick up sushi at the supermarkets, why would you go here? No reason I can think of.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

If you are in the central train station, Tokio Sushi has some quick and tasty lunches. But don't leave before checking to see that they've provided you with utensils. We had to go back to ask for Essstaebchen (chopsticks).
I do agree with some other reviewers that friendliness is not the first quality of the staff....