1,605 results
All reviews museum island rocking chairs unter den linden foreign affairs brandenburg gate berliner dom within walking distance superior room small kitchenette minute walk excellent location building work modern hotel mini bar business hotel underground station tourist attractions
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Very pleasant and helpful staff. The room was quite large and comfortable, especially the bathroom, plenty of room for two people, with a large shower. The bed again, although large, was two single beds pushed together, with separate doonas. The pillows were ultra soft. The breakfast was again huge, with an amazing choice of food, including, as do many hotels in Europe, cakes !! The staff in the dining room were very efficient and pleasant. Altogether an enjoyable experience and the hotel is well within walking distance of many tourist areas.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DesertLoverVictoria
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

I made a last minute decision to visit Berlin for a few days and booked my room the day of arrival as I was walking into the property. They upgraded us to a corner room on the 6th floor with an excellent view of the television tower and neighboring domes. The room was spacious enough for us and received a ton of direct light. The staff was very helpful and accommodating and the breakfast was excellent- very well stocked, all types of dishes and juices. The price was excellent for the value and the location was perfect for walking around central Berlin or jumping on the subway. Would certainly recommend this hotel to others and would stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, staff very good, the room was comfortable and good size , roomy bathroom and shower in the bath, the large bed two beds put together, two doonas, breakfasts were great , huge selection of meats cheeses and other items .. loved it..

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I and my friend stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and I would say nothing special, I'm disappointed.
+ location, just a short walk (10-15) to most attractions, restaurants etc.
+ good breakfast
+ clean and quite a new hotel
- quite small rooms and we booked 2 rooms but in one room there was a small kitchen and the other one didn't even have a refrigerator.
- we arrived there a few hours before check-in and I asked from the reception is it possible to get the room earlier somehow because I had a very high fever but they just told me straight away NO. and then he told me to go and walk around and come back at around 17.00 pm. It was like laughing straight to my face. For me, I think in this kind of situations people in reception should try to understand the customer and at least say go and walk somewhere and for example, we call you when the room will be ready.
- when we made a check in nobody didn't explain where and from where we can get the breakfast

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Inge T
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Location is very good - close to some great attractions, restaurants etc. Room was nice and spacious, and clean. Toiletries etc are replenished each day. The enormous bedhead was a bit kitsch, but overall the room was stylishly decorated. The apples on the wall attachment, replaced each day, were a nice touch! We were lucky to have a room with a view - nice and quiet and peaceful. Certainly recommended as a place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple