“Lovely and crowded”

Jones Ice Cream
Ranked #40 of 213 Dessert in Berlin
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Schöneberg
Description: Everyday we craft the most delicious artisan ice cream, exclusively prepared with all natural and gourmet ingredients. Everything is handmade in our kitchen in Berlin, with a simple mission: to make your belly happy.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was +23 degrees (Celcius) outside, so everyone was really yearning for that milky sugary goodness - the queue was on the long side, but the wait was worth it! Excellent icecream - either in a cup or cone ("homemade", meaning it's made right there behind the counter, or regular factory).

Not the best I've had, but very-very close.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

During the visit we taste an ice cream at Jones place. Lot of fresh flavors, well made ice cream. During next few dayz this will be favorite place in the hood. And also, 10m of people whose waiting speaks a lot.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Amazing ice-cream =0) Lots of flavors - so its hard to choose. Home made waffles or you can get your delicious ice cream served on a cookie =0)
A MUST try - when you go to Berlin
The staff - maybe jan and Gabrielle very sweet and nice =0)
We will surely come back for more.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I live in San Francisco which has Bi-rite and Mitchell's Ice cream. And they got Nothin' on Jones Ice Cream. I tried flavors that I don't normally see on the menu. I had the Passion Fruit & yogurt - FIRST! WOW!!! It was amazing. So I had to try another flavor! This time it was the Grapefruit and Earl Grey tea sorbet. It was tangy and yummy. Not a flavor it could easily get here in the States. WOW!!

The hand crafted waffle cone was so good on its own!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

The Salted Caramel, vanilla caramel brownie and the cheesecake are unbelievable. If you can get anywhere near these guys you have to sample their ice cream. So fresh and organic it's hands down the best I have ever eaten anywhere on this planet and I didn't think I would travel from Australia to Germany for ice cream!

1  Thank David W