“Don’t bother!!!!! Stink eye from the bar tender!!! Very rude!”
Review of Bistro Relax

Bistro Relax
Ranked #54 of 113 Restaurants in Fussen
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We are staying in the hotel attached to this place and we decided to pop in for a beer and immediately when we walked thru the door we got stink eye from the bar tender! So we decided to sit down and the table we chose by the window was still dirty so we went to the bar and sat down, he came over and proceeded to be so rude to us and just giving us major attitude. It was very awkward and uncomfortable but we drank 2 beers anyway. We walked out very pissed about the way he was treating us and wanted to warn other patrons. While we were there a big Asian party sat down at a table and watching him just about to explode with all of them wanting things was pretty comical. I hope he can adjust his attitude to deal with his job!!! He should work in or be in the prison system!!!

1  Thank Denial1

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had a lunch at Bristo Relax for waiting train back to Munich. It was right decision for us.

I had Soup and Pizza with a glass of beer. The soup of mushroom was very tasty and the fresh pizza was the best dish for my 10 days trip in Europe. The staff was very kind to us.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

It was the only place still opened for dinner around 23:00-00:00. We had pizza which was ok (when you visit Italy it’s harder to find similar quality pizzas haha) but the Bavarian Beer was outstanding! Nice environment, fun and friendly. Good service too.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

We wandered in on Christmas night - and had a lovely dinner of pizza, soup and salad (we'd had our fill for the day of sausages :) Great service, "relax-ed" atmosphere. A nice change of pace on our Bavarian vacation!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I’m surprised to see negative reviews about the staff and service. We rocked up, no booking and were served rather quickly by a very nice lady who was very warm and friendly. Our food was delivered quickly and tasted great.

I wouldn’t call it ‘fine’ dining, but it was a nice atmosphere and the food was very nice for the price. I’d definitely go back.