“Poor service”

Ranked #1,089 of 4,176 Restaurants in Munich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Where here for lunch on Sunday. Service is very poor! Long waiting times and they also forgot to bring a main course. Very grumpy waiters!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Very low level of quality with a corresponding level of service.

I had a kaiserschmarrn with vanilla sauce which was pre processed and already over the limit. My complain wasn't responded to.

We thought the service lady was in silence but surprisingly after the missing tip she suddenly was able to talk.

Would never return!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

This is a really good place to visit near the palace. The staff are really helpful and friendly, the garden is nice and cool and the food and drink are both excellent.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017

The restaurant was warm and cozy on a rainy afternoon. Service was good even though the place was packed. Had marvelous weiner schnitzel and lamb cutlets for a good price Near to the Nymphenburg Palace

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

This was the most intriguing reastaurants I've ever been in. Several beautiful rooms and dining areas to sit in and all decorated differently. There's an outdor beer garten called Wirtsgarten. There's a sort of French Provincial enclosed patio, a classic formal dining room and a room with booths and an historical tavern look. If you're into decor you we be enthralled. It is right across from the Summer Palace so its a great place to eat before boarding the tram back to central Munich. I had the most delicious Sauerbrauten I've ever had complete with red cabbage. For desert I had some scoops of a high quality ice cream with a serving of rasberries in thei own syrup. Hagen Das could not compete.Despite my extravegant surroundings my fare was only 25 Euros. I also had a drink with my meal . As everything is prepared on site the service was not fast but it was adequate. I reccomend this place, there is a room for every mood you might be in and the decor includes some lovely paintings in keeping with your visit to the palace across the street.

Date of visit: March 2017