Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

My tour guide was Adrian, and he was awesome! We had so much fun and I loved seeing the sights of... read more

Reviewed 27 October 2018
agroover14
Kansas City, Missouri
Fantastic fun !

A group of 9 of us did an evening tour whilst in Munich on business. We had so much fun. They are... read more

Reviewed 19 October 2018
Rossi40
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Munich
from US$20.10
from US$73.70
from US$12.70
from US$62.10
More Info
All reviews great guide answered all our questions visited munich lots of fun roman wolfgang jakub sites blast company riders germany bike
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

We all tried Segway for the first time. Lots of fun ! Hesitation at the beginning but quickly at ease thanks to the great advice of our guide Jakob who in addition gave us a very good touristic visit of the main sites. Strongly recommended !

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our Segway tour with Adrian. He was informative, fun and a great guide as we got to know Munich. We loved that the tour took us places we had never been! Thanks!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

I've really enjoy my Munich City Tour in Segway with the Guy Adrien I remember the rest of my life my 1st time abroad in Germany

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Our tour in English was cancelled but we chose to jump on one in German and loved every minute. Thanks to our guide Roman, who took the time to give information in English to us aside, we had a great experience. The segways are easy to use and we covered some amazing areas we would not have reached on foot. Definitely recommend this tour to get your bearings and see what Munich has to offer. Roman was accommodating to our limited German, fun and very knowledgeable... Thanks Roman. Excellent tour.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018

First of all, being on a segway is one of the best ways to explore the city : its quite easy to learn and manage, has the just right speed to move further and look around and needs no exertion!
We had a fantastic tour guide. I couldn't locate the place but she patiently waited and ensured I made it. Took us around the city explaining the history and raison d'etre for all passing by landmarks and monuments, some of which we might have missed otherwise!
Over all we had a great ride and enjoyed moving around the city on a segway!

Date of experience: July 2018