“Wide variety of gelato. Good quality.”

Sarcletti Eiscafe und Konditorei
Ranked #4 of 125 Coffee & Tea in Munich
Price range: US$2 - US$32
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My review shall be brief:
Gelato looked so good that convinced me to have one at -9°C.
Assortment is pretty rich and quality very good, almost as if I was in Italy.
Plus, prices are competitive.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Ice creams and cakes are great. The staff is very friendly, prices are reasonable and they even have baby chairs. Very nice place for families with kids.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious and fun. Vanilla with strawberries was a bit sweeter than ideal but quite good. Pistachio spaghetti with fresh raspberries was delicious. I would get it without the heavy cream sahne next time. Sat outside in great weather but the view was only the cars parked on the street. Best options for an ice cream cafe of treats.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 June 2017

One of the best cafes with about 50 different homemade sorts of icecream including very innovative types like champagne. There's also a good variety of cakes!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I went here only for spaghettieis and it did not disappoint! It was delicious and I'll be back.

The ice cream here is some of the best I've had in the city and there are multiple flavours. I haven't ventured past the ice cream and coffee so I can't help with the other stuff. I assume that the locals like it because the only language I've heard spoken the four times I've been is German.

There is usually a line to order but it moves pretty fast. For a slower pace, you could use a table and somebody will serve you. Don't order at the counter and sit down after the fact. They get unusually upset when that happens!

All around, this is a great place with lots of good choices. It's definitely recommended!

Date of visit: September 2016