“Came twice!”
Review of Ratscafe

Ratscafe
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came for breakfast and it was so good! The woman working is so kind and informed us some of the produce is from her personal garden, which tasted so good and fresh.
We came again the very next day. I would recommend this place to anyone coming to the area.
I had omelette with mushrooms, a pretzel, and my boyfriend had the American breakfast.
The next day I had a dish that is pasta, onions, ham (I don’t eat meat so I got sweet peppers instead of ham) and they put an egg in it. Phenomenal!

23Claudia666, Geschäftsführer at Ratscafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Brooke,

it is so wonderful for me reading your review!!
Thank you very much for your compliments!!
See you next time in our beautiful Partenkirchen!!

Reviewed 14 September 2018

My husband and I happened upon Ratscafe one day while staying in Garmisch last month. We didn't have a meal, but enjoyed a few beers outside. The woman who served us (maybe the owner?) was lovely and provided excellent service. She had a great personality. The beers were good, too! The atmosphere was friendly and comfortable. We enjoyed it so much that we returned a couple of evenings later and the experience was exactly the same. Highly recommend.

23Claudia666, Geschäftsführer at Ratscafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Thank you so much for your great review!!
See you next time in our lovely Partenkirchen!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Not only was the food wonderful, the woman who helped us (presumably the owner?) was so nice. We do not speak German, but she spoke perfect English. She walked us through the menu and we ended up trying many options. We literally loved everything we were served (Pretzel/bread basket with mustard, potato salad, waffle with plum compote, egg omelets with local mushrooms, egg and ham and lattes). We would definitely come here again and we are so glad we found this place.

23Claudia666, Geschäftsführer at Ratscafe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Michael,
it was such a pleasure to serve you and the best for us was that you liked it !!
We are glad that you found us!
Til next time !!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

While strolling down the streets of Garmisch-Partenkirchen we thought of having lunch in some pure local eatery. Ratscafe was the right choice: Weisswurst with pretzel was exceptional and so was large salad with chanterelles (there was a special menu with dishes made of this type of mushrooms). The waiter was quick and polite.

1  Thank RHxpert
Claudia S, Geschäftsführer at Ratscafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Thank you very much for your great review !
It was a pleasure for us to serve you !
And we had been proud to present our local chantetelles, because just now is our mushroom saison! Next time please try our porcini - they are delicious !

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and I had the bratwurst and potato salad which was great! My wife had one of the spargel specials and was quite pleased as well. The owner was delightful as she explained the history behind all of the owls on display.
If I’m ever back in Garmisch, I’ll definitely eat here again!

23Claudia666, Geschäftsführer at Ratscafe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you so much for your really nice compliment!!
It was a pleasur to serve you!!
We would be glad to welcome you again!