“Great restaurant!”

Cafe Bistro Mukkefuck
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We went to Cafe Bistro at the recommendation from a dear friend. The restaurant is quite small with very unique and quirky decor. The food is wonderful. It is great quality and wonderfully prepared. We shared the schnitzel and each had a side salad, more than enough! Enjoyed this establishment and highly recommend! Strange I could not submit using restaurant’ name...profanity???

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Similar to a recent review, we arrived (quieter midweek evening), asked for a table (in German), got no more than a grunt from waitress No.1 and then No.2 completely ignoring us. In simple terms the staff here take rudeness to a whole new level. Walked straight out. Don’t bother trying here. Go where your custom is welcome and your money better spent. There are many great places in GaPa and this isn’t one of them. Avoid at all costs.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018

This restaurant was awesome! Great food, Great customer service and the waitress spoke great English.
Before 5pm they have a soup, salad and sandwich menu. The soup was amazing- very flavorful and the sandwich was the largest I've ever had. Everything tasted amazing!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I have been to Garmisch-Partenkirchen many times and I never miss it! From the heavenly dressing on the salad, to the spaetzle, I have never had a bad meal. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. It's a classic little bistro and wonderful for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 18 August 2018

This is a lunch review. Their menu is super limited at lunch so I got a spinach salad. The salad came with fresh parmesan, warm bacon slices, corn and tomatoes. The house dressing is sooooooooooo tasty. I'm not really the kind of person to recommend a place just for salad, but it was delicious. My littles had a BLT and a ham sandwich (After pulling the cheese off, it was a big hit). The sandwiches come with a salad and the salads come with a fresh baguette. I also had the potato soup. It just wasn't what I was expecting and I did not care for it.
The server was a bit taciturn, but eventually warmed up. Her English was very good. Later the same week i went back again to order takeout and it was like she was a different person. Honestly, I found most wait staff at the restaurants in town to be fairly straight faced and it's probably a cultural difference so I wouldn't take it personally.
I can't wait to go back again for dinner.

Date of visit: August 2018