All reviews great hotel ice machine town square no air conditioning perfect location we loved our stay family hotel passion play breakfast was excellent washer and dryer parking permit triple room three nights beautiful town within walking distance hotel is located bread
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I attended the NATO School and this location was very convenient, on top of clean, spacey and with very friendly and helpful staff.
Breakfast is nice.
I would reccomend this hotel to all visiting Oberammergau.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 September 2017

You will not find 5 star hotel comfort, however the room was clean nice and comfortable. So the location and especially staff makes this hotel special. Lorenzo (If I am not mistaken) at the front desk was one of the most welcoming host I have ever met. We were traveling around the Germany and where in number of hotels (including 5 star hotels) and he was the most welcoming and pleasant person. Such staff add most value to the Hotel.

To summarize in case of returning to Obermmergau I will definitely stay again in this hotel.

P.S

There is parking space for check in directly in front of the hotel. We arrived at night and unfortunately missed it. After check in you will get a parking license and then you can park on a public parking spaces which is sufficiently enough around the hotel within 1 minute walk.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We stayed three nights after a Rhine River cruise. The hotel is charming. We had a balcony which was nice, although it overlooked the rear of a local restaurant. The hotel was very quiet, provided a lovely breakfast, in a central location, and the the staff were all superb.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank 0405Laura
Reviewed 2 September 2017

We were greeted by the excellent front desk manager Lorenzo. A totally pleasant guy and keen to help (also funny). The hotel is located in the best part of the town, right in the centre. The perfect location! Step out of the front door and you are right int he heart of Oberammergau. The room we stayed in was a triple room and there were great views of the mountain from our window, The room was clean and comfortable and well equipped. It was a good size for us. Breakfast was very nice and the coffee was a standout. Parking was available for our car in the street. There is also an ice machine in the 1st floor. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Better view from the top room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Theodore Z
Reviewed 6 August 2017

I give this hotel a very high rating. It's a beautiful a quaint hotel in the heart of Oberammergau. The rooms are great size, some with balconies and decent size bathrooms. We were on tour and stayed for 2 nights. The staff went through each room to check iif anything obvious was left and brought it to the bus before we left at 5:00am. After we left, the staff did another thorough cleaning and found a $100 bill that I didn't realize fell out of my purse and contacted me through our tour guide. The integrity of the staff of this hotel should be a model for all hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends