All reviews double bedroom quiet area breakfast buffet business trip city centre stops museum
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We stayed in this hotel for two nights. We got a big room which seemed all new.
Also the breakfast buffet was a pleasant surprise. Add to that the friendly staff and you have all ingredients for a nice stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Truly outdated hotel, beds are uncomfortable, no air conditioning in the bedrooms, so if you sleep with the windows open you have continuous road noise.

However staff was really friendly.

Weird painting in the rooms. Breakfast was average.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I was booked here by a client. The room was clean, the bed was fine for me. Bathroom included inly a shower which was big enough with good flow!
Breakfast is buffet style and has plenty of choice, including hot food.
Staff were helpful and friendly - a simple request produced proper-size mugs full of stronger coffee.
The hotel is in a nice quiet suburb with good walking up the hills but is only about 5 mins stroll from tram stops, so getting around Stuttgart should not be a problem.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I stayed for three nights, booked via my company, but when I arrived, the room smelt of smoked fish!!, it really was unpleasant. I complained and they said they had no spare rooms, but they would air it for me. I found no improvement.
The room was dated, but a good size and the bed was comfortable.
The room service was acceptable, but I was given half used toiletries.
As it was a short, work related visit, I put up with it. If I had been there in a private capacity, I would have left Immediately.
Staff were friendly, but that smell...
My colleagues report I was the unlucky one with the end basement room , and no one else had issues, but my experience was unpleasant.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2014

Initial disappointment when we arrived at 2 pm - we were checked in and given our key only to find our room had not been made up. We went back to reception and were then told that the room would be 30 minutes. I asked if a coffee was available as we had been travelling for 3 hours, and were advised to go to the restaurant! a free coffee brought to us while waiting would have been a nice gesture!
But that apart, nice hotel, and very convenient location for Stuttgart's Volkfest - 10 euro taxi ride. Underground parking with a reasonable charge.
Comfortable bed, well decorated room, and bathroom, and very nice breakfast. Buffet selection was almost finished although we were not late - but waiter very friendly and had fresh eggs made for us.
And the Volksfest was good!

Date of stay: October 2014