US$242
Travelocity
  • Room Service
The 11a(Baden-Baden)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop barapple tvtrendy hotelcategory hotelturkish bathjapanese stylemarriott rewardsmany aspectssun deckgreat propertyrelaxing weekendrecommend this hotelblack forestthe room service menuspa areaconnected roomsthe entire hotel
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Roomers’ concept is definitely well executed. Wonderful room, great service, amazing F&B. I would have never found it if they didn’t join the Marriott program and I am glad they did. After this stay I decided to try the Munich property and it is a winner too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Roomers_BadenBaden, Manager at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Michael P,

Thank you very much for staying at Roomers Baden-Baden and for taking time to share your feedback. We are very pleased that you had a great time with us and that you like our concept and design. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back at Roomers Baden-Baden soon to make you next stay with us even better.

With best regards, your Roomers Team

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We went to the rooftop bar for evening drinks. Gave s simple drinks order (4 drinks) "Ok says the bartender, 5 minutes"
20 minutes later , he's sorting glasses and had served another group their drinks"
He then has the gall to tell us only another 5 minutes! I can't repeat here what I told him. What a joke this bar is. If you're not a local then I would suggest avoiding this place , they couldn't give a **** for the tourist's Euros.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Roomers_BadenBaden, Manager at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Steve, Freddy and Thomas,

your feedback regarding the service provided by our Rooftop Bar Team during your stay makes us very sad. We are very sorry to learn that your drink order has not been served in an appropriate time and that you had to remind the bartender again about your order. Please rest assured that this is not the usual way we treat our guests. We take matters such as this very seriously and have shared your feedback with the Team in an effort to improve our quality of service and the handling of orders.

We are very sorry about this situation and we would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused.

We hope you choose to visit our Rooftop Bar again so that we can provide you with a premium experience that not only meet, but exceed your expectations.

With best regards,

Reviewed 8 April 2018

As the Marriott Rewards Platinum Elite, I stayed one night at Baden Baden Autograph Collection hotel on April 2018.

To be honest, l recommend this hotel to everyone who wants have the relaxed holiday. Hotel is modern and fashion. When checking in, the receptionist Kitty treats us well and recognized my Marriott status. The process of checking in is fast and friendly including welcoming drinks and introduce information of the Baden Baden town and assist me to make a reservation at the Japanese restaurant.

The room is great. However, l did not receive an upgrade to junior suite level. (hahaha, just one night) The welcoming treatment is fantastic (Fruit and chocolate) and welcoming card!

The Japanese restaurant is not bad. We order the chef choice for 2. It is enough for 2 people. But l don't enjoy the music, sometimes it is noisy.

The Spa is great. And gym room is also modern. The greatest thing about the hotel is the SPA run until 1 AM. Unfortunately, l slip on Spa when l leaving. My body is painful but not hurt. Sometimes Spa floor is wet, it is easy to slip.

All in all the hotel is great. I will come back soon.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Roomers_BadenBaden, Manager at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Yuhao C,

what a great feedback -thank you very much. Your review makes us very proud and it was a pleasure to share it with the Team. Thank you for chosing the Roomers for your stay in Baden-Baden. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back very soon.

We wish you all the best,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed four nights at the Roomers for the Easter Festival of Berlin Philharmonic. Have to say we are very satisfy with the hotel, in all terms from hotel quality, service, proximity to the Festspielhaus. Wonder experience. Will come back next time when in town.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Roomers_BadenBaden, Manager at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Dayu Z,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and review. We are more than happy that you had a great time here at the Roomers and at the "Osterfestspiele". It would be our pleasure to welcome you and your wife back very soon - maybe for the "Sommerfestspiele" or latest next year at Easter.

We wish you all the best.
Your Roomers Team

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I stayed for one night at this hotel and I was more then impressed from the experience and the joy I had to stay at this hotel.
It started with a personal email couple of days prior to my arrival. Yes, I’m platinum member, but that I have not seen before.
I checked in online and already delighted for the upgrade to a junior suite. When I arrived, my room was ready the staff gave me a very well welcome incl a glass of champagne.
When I checked out the same. I used the extended late checkout and it was perfect. Again the staff was great. Even the guest releation Manager from the previous email recognized me and we had a very nice chat.
The hotel itself is quite new and in a very good shape.
In the evening I enjoyed the rooftop bar as well as the club. Very interesting is the long opening time for the spa, until 1am.
The breakfast in the morning was just wow. Everything I just could ask for was available. The fresh prepared eggs, in every style you can imagine was very tasty.
The Spa was just perfect for me. Compare to other reviews here, it was very quite and the staff was regular checking, cleaning and refilling the free drinks. Also the pool on the roof was just perfect.
I can not find one negative word about my stay.

May one interesting note. I was surprised by the amount of young employees. Normally in this kind of hotels you see more “older” staff with a certain style. But I think it was great. The “younger” staff may does not have this style, but with passion and a big smile and their style they are running the show fantastic!

I can recommend the hotel and I will come back!

Thanks for this experience!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Roomers_BadenBaden, Manager at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear AufDerFlucht,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and your great review. We are very happy that you had a perfect stay with us and that we have been able to meet and maybe even to exceed your expectations.
Your feedback regarding our team and service makes us very proud and shows us that our way to serve and handle things is the right way. Of course we have shared it immediately. Thank you very much.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon, in order to make your next stay with us even more special.

All the best,