“Great pizza from a great oizzamaker”
Review of Giga Pizza

Giga Pizza
Ranked #143 of 542 Restaurants in Annecy
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

This is no normal pizza takeaway. If you enjoy watching pizza made as it should be, by a lady who is passionate about great pizza, you should definitely visit Giga Pizza. We stumbled on it by chance and loved watching the pizza being made. The pizzas themselves was tasty, perfectly cooked and very big. My kind of pizza ! We will return when next in Annecy. :-)

Reviewed 9 December 2015

We got into Annecy late at night and wanted something quick. I read a review here for this place so my family decided to try it. Very good pizza, some of the best I have ever had in my life, however very over priced. About 15 euros for a pizza that maybe 2 people could share (we were all hungry though and while usually we would never spend this much, we were starving). I suggest you order right off the menu and don't try to make it complicated unless you speak French (my mother does not, however kept trying to get a very specific pizza with different topics). Just order something and take the toppings off. Not very sanitary (toppings of all sorts were all over the counter not refrigerated and the person who touched the money helped make the pizza- very different than the US haha where everything is regulated). That being said it was very good pizza. Not sure if I will go back when I return to Annecy this summer due to the price. Also is a walk in and out place. Do not expect to sit down.

Reviewed 11 February 2015

Really great pizza, the best I have found in Annecy. The large pizzas are very good size, could even share between two people. Topping and base are of high quality, and very tasty. The staff were friendly and welcoming. I will be returning soon.

2  Thank Thomas A
Reviewed 29 October 2014

Finally, a pizza place worthy of the name.
As a chef/owner of a restaurant, I am, Ill admit, difficult to please.
So when I dragged to a pizza place, my heart sank...I dont do pizza unless in New York or Italy.
A revelation.got talking to the girl who owns the place and cooks, makes the dough...ah yes the dough.None of that cheap cash and carry flour for her, she uses 4 different types of stone ground flour, mixed to a percentage that she will not tell me.In short a great little pizza place, a hard working and honest.Want apizza? In Annecy? Go there!

Reviewed 2 September 2014 via mobile

One of my flavourite pizzas in Annecy. The big ones are really big and the product used are really good.
Lots of interesting homemade recepies.
If you can try the "coin coin" you'll see what I'm talking about.

A place that assumes that pizzas ain't french, but puts a lot of french touch in it.

Don't hesitate and take some.