All reviews old town secure parking train station perfect location within easy walking distance modern boutique hotel side road beautiful city nice hotel remote control private garage room safe car park central position breakfast buffet pedestrian zone only stayed one night
Reviewed 29 July 2018

My husband and I just spent three nights at this small, but lovely Hotel within easy walking distance to Old Town Annecy and the Lake. The room was a bit small but perfectly adequate for me and my 6’4 husband. Comfortable King sized bed, nice shower, very cleaning and cool. The staff was terrific and the breakfast very nice. The parking was easy (best to arrange in advance) and — best of all — we are an easy walk to the train station (even with lots of luggage after five weeks in France). We would reccomend!

Room Tip: We were on the third floor. Very quiet.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I had a worst experience with the hotel management even without staying at the hotel. First of all I booked a hotel for three persons for July. Apparently there were other bookings on "my name" which was not correctly spelled for other dates as well from a different country other than I live. VERY SUSPICIOUS! Having this type of business I think there should be so kind of double checking at least for the guest having rooms booked for one month apart. They asked me a deposit for a room and charged it for a stay that i have not booked and not returning my money back! What kind of business is that!!! And at the end they cancel my booking that i have made initially for my stay which i double checked via emails with the director, if everything was ok with my booking and I get an email two weeks prior my vacation that apparently my booking is cancelled THAT I MADE long time ago for not having sufficient amount on my credit card for them to have a guarantee?! They have asked me by email to deposit amount for the booking i never made and they never did it with the original booking that i made for my vacation?! What the hell is that and response was that there was no amount and it was cancelled. Thank you so much for a "great" customer service! They charged my 109 Euros for nothing! Just because system got messed up or somebody scammed my card or their system and not even apology and after all this they leave me WITHOUT a booking right before my vacation? They perfectly know that Annecy is a tiny city and everything is booked for summer.
I have been traveling literally around the globe and never in my life have gotten such a bad experience!!!
So be aware not to be scammed like me.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2018

The Allobroges Park is right in the centre of Annecy within walking distance of most of the sights and of some very good restaurants (Michelin-starred L'Esquisse is very near in the Rue Royale and well worth a visit).
Our room was on the small side - if one of us was sitting on the (one) chair, the other could not get past the end of the bed. That apart, it was comfortable and we appreciated the air-conditioning which was quiet and efficient. The bathroom was a little outdated but everything worked. The main thing was that we couldn't find a ventilator fan so that a shower steamed the whole place up and everything stayed wet.
Breakfast was good with a wide choice of cereals and bread along with cheeses and meats. We would prefer coffee made fresh rather than in a flask but, perhaps, at 10 euros (the cheapest we have come across this holiday), that is too much to ask.
We were especially grateful for the parking space in a secure private garage with a remote control for access. At 10 euros per night, it was well worth it when street parking is 4 euros for two hours!
It took us a long time to find the hotel. When we gave up and phoned the hotel to admit we were lost, we were advised to make for the Carnot car park (which is well sign-posted), get a ticket and the drive straight through and out the other side - and, hey presto, there's the hotel! Who would have guessed..?!
This is a great place to stay and would certainly return.
We were here 5th - 8th June 2018.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RevdIain
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely little hotel only a 10 minute walk from the lake & pretty much in the town centre so easy access to everywhere . Room was very clean & spacious & staff very helpful. We went out for breakfast every day so can’t comment on that . We had a garage for our car which is worth reserving when you book I would suggest. I don’t think you’d find better for the price ?
Annecy is absolutely stunning & there are some top restaurants within 5 minute walk.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TheShoeman
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Walking distance to everything.
Very good location, nice service and rooms.
The rooms and the hotel looked refurbished
Secure parking.
We can recommend this hotel to others traveling to the beautiful city of Annecy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple