“Worst Restaurant Ever !!!! عنصرية جدا”

Le Venezia Restaurant Pizzeria
Ranked #314 of 545 Restaurants in Annecy
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2016

I went to this restaurant with my family and we were wearing hijab because we are Muslims , after 1 hour of waiting for our food the waiter told us : the pizza is finish if you want i can cancel all the order and you go to other restaurant (she wanted us to leave the restaurant but in polite way !!!!)
restaurants were about to close so we stayed for other food but when we leave we saw her serving pizza to others !!!
she is racist we were so polite and smily even after she told us there is no more pizza i don't recommend it at all

عنصرية مقيتة بعد الانتظار لمدة ساعة كامله اخبرتنا العاملة ان البيتزا نفذت وبامكاننا الذهاب الى اي مطعم اخر ولكن عند خروجنا وجدناها تقدم البيزا لآخرين واعتقد ان السبب يعود لاننا مسلمين !

2  Thank Mashailms

Reviewed 22 September 2014

We checked out a few places before coming here. The waiter was very friendly and the food good.
Being on the river but a little away from the "madding crowds" made it much better

Reviewed 12 August 2014

No service shown to table and deserted.We knew there was going to be strife so we took off so we wouldnt be involved

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We had an enjoyable meal but the restaurant was understaffed for the evening. Tables were seated and walked out as It became obvious they could not cope.

I have to say that with most restaurants closed on a Monday evening in the height of tourist season it was not a surprise to me they were busy. If I was them I would staff up for Mondays in July and August and shut Tuesday when everyone else opens.

Whilst I was in the restaurant 22 covers walked out let alone those turned away. If I owned the business that sort of loss would have made me cry.

Food was good and the only waitress did her best.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Lunched there today. Excellent pizzas and very reasonable pichets of rose wine. Friendly and efficient service and nice ambience. Not posh but perfect for a lunch stop. Recommended.