All reviews common areas small town stayed here nice airport france breakfast bus
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We have stayed here on a number of occasions. It is a well run hotel in a quiet safe location. A short walk away from the picturesque village of Villeneuve-Loubet. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Parking is free and next to the hotel. Breakfast is very good value for money, as is the room. We always get a very warm welcome and would always choose this hotel when in the area. A 15 minute drive from Nice airport .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We have just had 2 nights here. 1 before driving up to Isola and 1 at the end before flying home.
I can not fault this hotel. We were booked in by 2 different gentlemen on both stays and both were really nice and friendly. The rooms on both occasions were spotless and the breakfast really nice.
Villeneuve-Loubet village is extremely pretty and only a short stroll.
We lived in the area from the early 80s until 2005 so it was nice to come back.
One thing I must comment on is what a delight it was to interact with every single French person I met.
I do not recall them being so friendly when I lived there before, maybe it was me or maybe with Brexit they are happy to be getting rid of us but as I’ve said, delightful.
Many thanks.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

The hotel does not have 24 hours front desk, it is 15 minutes walking to the small town of Villeneuve Loubet where you can take a bus to Nice. It is on the highway so good location to drive short distances to nicer cities and beaches.

Room Tip: clean, confortable beds, breakfast regular, good parking
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times and this time was en route to another destination. As always the rooms were spotless and the common areas well maintained, with well lit parking and vending facilities, definitely worth a visit, great price too!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

This place is so clean it was well worth the cheap cost. Compared to other places in the area it was a bargain. Stayed last weekend for a dancing event that was taking place across the road. Most definitely enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family