All reviews the bus main road room was clean great view of the bay family room monaco monte carlo double bed old town enjoyed our stay the hotel staff comfortable stay air con friendly hotel lovely town french riviera cruise ship ville franche
Reviewed 20 June 2016 via mobile

Hotel La Flore is a fantastic hotel, it's affordable and has all the basic amenities you'd expect. It's location is ideal, on the edge of Villefrance Sur Mer but still a 5 minute walk away from any bars / restaurants and of course the view is really just breath taking the actually village of Villefrance just has to be seen to be believed it's truly beautiful.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Hotel is in a great location, handy for buses and an enjoyable short walk to the seafront. It is on a hill but none of the climbs are too steep. The hotel is rustic, very clean but basic. If you request a sea view you won't be disappointed. All staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Just wanted to say that I booked a room at this hotel using a popular hotel booking website which I have used many times before..
I inadvertently used my old credit card instead of my new one to reserve the room. With no phone call , email or any other form of correspondence this hotel cancelled my booking without telling me because my stay would have been after my card expired ( because I had used the old card ). The professional approach to this issue would have been to contact me and explain the situation at which point I would have realised the wrong credit card had been used to make the booking. Very very poor customer service and not good business practice -

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Maria F
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Well situated Easy to find,free parking and a 10-minute walk from the port. The view and excellent breakfast makes up for the fact that this is a slightly rundown hotel at a Price that leads you to expect more effeciency. Go for room 12.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Villefranche-sur-mer is a small town immediately east of Nice, and easily reachable with bus from Nice and its international airport. The hotel is on the main road (basse corniche) coming into town from Nice, and about one kilometer away from the sea, 10 min. from the seashore. The view from the seaside rooms is great, just over the Bay of Villefranche. Our room was not very big, but enough for a couple and it has a small terrasse with open view. The hotel is to be recommended, but a seaside room should be requested to fully enjoy it.

Room tip: Would recommend only the seaside rooms, preferably on the upper floors.
Date of stay: September 2015