All reviews buffet style staff were fantastic swimming pool lovely hotel hotel is located spa cubicle sunshine furniture cannes car business receptionist office toilet sophia grasse
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Pre-checkin: They ask for credit card number over phone for pre-checkin.
To my surprise on reaching, i still had to be in queue and with pre-checkin records at desk, had to do checkin AGAIN!! SIMPLY UNACCEPTABLE!
Rooms lacked some basic things( iron, iron board, enough water in fridge, other basic amenities...)
Overall not so good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Golden Tulip So... S, Gérant at Golden Tulip Sophia Antipolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Your comments are very important for us in order to improve ours services.. I make a point with my staff in order that it doesn't happened again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Not sure why this place gets good reviews. On my visit no one was at reception when I came in - so had to search for someone who could check me in. The rooms are small and basic. The air con is not good. I need air circulation given I am asthmatic but this was poor air conditioning. The restaurant menu is limited. I called up reception at night for room service and guy told me he was the only one in the hotel. I was concerned about my safety now. How can it be legal to just have one staff at the hotel from Safety and Security perspective? What happens if there is a fire or safety incident? At the same rates I could have stayed at a nicer hotel in Nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank paptan1

Céline V. General Manager

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is nice. The area is lovely.
The room was clean and spacious.
I was travelling on business.. this hotel is right by the office which is convenient. However. There was no desk or chair in my room so couldn’t really work If I needed to.
I arrived after a long day with 3 colleagues on a Thursday night.
We booked a table in the restaurant. If you expect to have dinner and talk to each other on a Thursday, forget it. It’s like student night. The music is so loud. There’s ‘beer pong’, table tennis and various other games. We asked if there was another place to eat in the hotel. There wasn’t. I asked ‘does it have to be so loud’
Apparently it does. There was no compromise and no accommodation of other guests in the hotel. Needless to say we had to leave to have dinner somewhere else.
Breakfast next day was dire. Cold congealed scrambled eggs. And no explanation of how the buffet works. I asked for tea but did t get any
That night my colleagues went out to dinner and I had room service. I ordered soup. It was cold. They’d sent me some kiwi fruit (which I didn’t ask for) but it was hard and inedible. The room service guy was the same waiter from the night before.
‘Anything you need, just ask’
Well dude I asked you to turn the music down but apparently that was out of the question!
Next time I visit out French office, I will ask the company to find somewhere else. Shame because the place looks lovely.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Céline V. General Manager

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Excellent hotel, renovated and modern. I chose it for its location close to the offices, and I do not regret it.
My room had a small lounge area apart from the bedroom.
Breakfast was good, although I would have preferred everything to be better organised so that you can easily pick what you need.
For check-out, we had to wait almost half hour because the receptionist was a bit slow with the previous client. However, I would book again.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Golden Tulip So... S, Gérant at Golden Tulip Sophia Antipolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you very much for your positiv feedback at Golden Tulip Sophia Antipolis

We are glad to read that you enjoyed our hotel.

We look forward to seeing you

Best regards

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Was offered spa day and overnight for m'y birthday !!!
Great massage clean hôtel great service. One little thing though: avoid room service when you have the bistronomique restaurant inhouse. Was expecting same quality and it was not.
Other than that i had a great stay in this beautiful hotel

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Golden Tulip So... S, Gérant at Golden Tulip Sophia Antipolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear customer

Thank you very much for your positif feedback.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay .

We hope to see you soon