All reviews overlooking the beach top floor excellent location sea view standard of cleanliness spoke english clean rooms train station hotel is located great hotel cote d'azur air con south of france elevator balcony french elevated
Reviewed 26 August 2018

I enjoyed my stay here it was central to all amenities. The beds were very comfortable and our room was clean it was also cleaned everyday.The staff were professional and warm.Views are stunning as we got a top floor room with Seaview. I couldn't fault our stay apart from the lift was tiny but still functional.I would recommend this hotel .Yes a little dated Eg carpets on staircase etc but you expect this with the amount of people traffic but the room made up for it the air con was top class and much welcome after a day in the sun. Train station nearby so took a trip to Italy which was 2 hours with one change ..very easy to use. I would say that a few words of French goes a long way in St Raphael but most people spoke English or helped me out with my french.Definitely a special holiday in a Charming hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2018

Before choosing this hotel I have been searching for many others just near this one, because it's true that there are a lot. But most of them had 4 or 5 stars. I didn't see any sense too pay twice more for the same sea view and same location (which is really excellent for sure). Well yes, may be you won't find waiters in white shirts and the porter in his suite, but is there really someone who cares ?I mean, people come to Saint Raphael to relax,enjoy the Cote D'Azur and the sea. I appreciated the room, it was not luxury, but it was clean , fresh and spacy ( especially the high ceiling). The bathroom is also clean and neat, no hair on the floor, nor dust .Couldn't catch WIFI anywhere I wanted (in my room especially) but lots of hotels have the main disadvantage, so it didn't surprise me. You have a private garage emplacement if you need ,and it's cool, because the prices of parking in St Raphael are really high and you can barely find a place during the season. The staff is excellent, experienced and qualified. You may ask anything you need day and night. The thing the most funny is the elevator, whcih made me laugh cause for the first time I saw such a little elevator. But the size is enough for the laggage, so it's ok. Hope to return there again

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Lovely hotel with a very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is very good and served both inside and outside. Short distance to the beach as well as the town centre. All you need for a pleasant stay!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
beausejour83, réceptionniste at Hotel Le Beau Sejour, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear,

We are delighted that you are satisfied with your stay! It is with great pleasure that we will welcome you for your next stay in Saint Raphael.
Sincerely, The Reception.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

Hotel has tremendous potential due to its beachside position but is let down by a lack of investment. Our superior room overlooking the beach was a good size, with a nice bathroom and balcony. The bed was comfortable and the room had an excellent air condition system. Complementary bottled water each day and toiletries were a real bonus. The standard of cleanliness of the room was good. Redecoration throughout is needed especially in corridors and public areas.

Room tip: Top floor, superior room guarantee wonderful views over the bay.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We would like to thank you for your comment. Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!We take into account your remarks regarding public area
The reception.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The hotel is well located in the centre of town and overlooking the beach. Shops, restaurants and bars close by. The staff were all friendly and helpful at all times, the breakfast and bar facilities good.

Room tip: Room and shower clean and well laid out.
Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
beausejour83, Réceptionniste at Hotel Le Beau Sejour, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2017

Hello, on behalf of the staff, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave your comments on your stay at the Beau Séjour. We are pleased you've enjoyed the location of the hotel as well as the friendliness of the staff. We will be delighted to welcome you again among us. Best regards, la réception.