1,506 results
All reviews hour drive sofa bed saint tropez balcony marseille supermarket dishwasher
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Definitely not a 4 star resort as advertised!
The resort is run down but is well located and has a beautiful view of the bay of st Tropez. The restaurants in the resort are expensive priced the same as those in st Tropez or on the beach.
Nice pool with super tubes for kids. nice lake and kids play park at the bottom of the resort which we only discovered at the end of the holiday.
We stayed at the top of the resort with a great view but there was a look out point in the woods behind our apartment and the youngsters would party there many nights until really late which was noisy and annoying.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Old and poor maintained premises, Old apartments with no AC (Unless you pay the expensive ones), Ants everywhere.

Last but not least... Be carefull guys... PAY ATTENTION!

Moroccan gardeners worth more than you!

A customer who pays 3000 euros for 1 week is totally left alone from the whole Staff.

I had a problem with a gardener. At the 10:00 AM, in the middle of the week I had booked, he left is machine in front of mine making my exit manuvre impossible.

(He sequestered me and my family, at the end of the day, for more than 2 hours).

So I did complain with crew that simply suggested me to try to find the gardener that was working in the woods. I tryed more than half an hour then I called the director. He just suggest me to try to call and find the man. I called police. They simply stated that the man has not intentionally kidnapped/blocked me for 2 hours.

The maroccan gardener when the police came, (first off they dont asked document to the maroccan in order to identifay him that in my opinion was not legal to stay there, in fact the day after he disappeared from village) stated he was there in the near wood and he was fully available to move away his truck.

I spent 2 hour just to take out my car from the "parking" (my car was correctly in the dedicated area). My children was crying in the meanwhile.

The Moroccan after that also threatened me, so I also called again the Director and explained him facts again doing another complaint and at the end I left that very poor village.

I did check out the day after in the evening and I came in a true 4 star hotel near there. And at the end of the week I had the accomodation I was looking for. Dont waste your moneyand time here guys!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Please take in account that you will be only a number for them. There is no care for customers. No refund! even if you ask for 30% of total.
If you do check in 4 days after you prepaid 7 days pensione complete becouse you had problems with flying company, well, noone will listen you reasons. No way. Just you have to accept to waste your money with your holidays... Dont take care at all of your full assurance you did when booking.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Room Tip: Fix the TV and the building very dark around room 1060! But view beautiful
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Having worked in travel reviewing accomodation, for the price that we paid for a week in August, all I can say is appalling. I had heard nothing but good things about this chain, but on arrival I felt like I was walking into a prison. We walked up the stairs with chipped sharp tiles, to a room that smelt of stale urine. The toilet had a broken seat, no loo roll, an ants nest on the balcony, bedding for us to make the bed up, which was the same size as the room, no air conditioning, and this people is 4 star!!!!!
I wanted to cry, I couldn't believe I was making my family stay here. I looked for other places to stay, but August near St Tropez, not a chance. The whole complex is run down, the bottom of the swimming pool was crumbling so you needed pool shoes and the life guards took very little notice. There is barely any staff, all the kids clubs and entertainment is French only which we expected to be multi lingual during peak season. When we checked out a day early, they didn't bat an eyelid or even ask why. We did have a good view though. Our friends stayed at Pampelonne beach, we made the mistake of visiting them. Absolutely beautiful, great choice of accomodation with no difference in price. Do avoid this place and don't make the mistake we made.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family