“Enjoyable and informative”

Nice Food and Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 34 Food & Drink in Nice
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hungry for delicious food, local knowledge and a big dollop of fun? You'll love getting to know Nicoise cuisine and wine through its layers of culture and history. There are so many wonderful things to see, eat and drink on this relaxed walking tour of Nice which takes you from the seafront Promenade des Anglais through the market and Medieval Old Town streets of the Vielle Ville.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I joined Nadia and some other visitors to the Nice area, for the tour in August. The host is welcoming and incredibly knowledgeable about her surroundings, pointing out places and things of interest around every corner.

Along the way we sampled an excellent variety of food and drink, native to this part of the world.

I would highly recommend the tour for anyone who wants to learn about the area and its cuisine.

1  Thank Daniel W
"an amazing guide"
in 7 reviews
"tasty treats"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 14 reviews
in 11 reviews
"visiting nice"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We joined Nadia’s tour in July as one of the excursions we had pre-booked based on the recommendation of a friend and the tour more than lived up to the billing. We walked through the market and old town tasting various foods and learning the history and origins of the culture in Nice. Nadia was very knowledgeable and lots of fun. We highly recommended her tour as a “must do” in Nice.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Not only is this tour of food and wine, but Nadia gave us a lot of information on the history of Nice and a tour of the town. I am so glad we booked this tour as i learnt so much about Nice. We tasted local dishes, olives, spirits and wines. Nadia was very helpful in helping us with planning the rest of our day and showing us local bus routes.

Well worth it!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My family (me, my wife, and teenage kids) enjoyed a wonderful time in Nice last week with Nadia. She was a joy to be with - extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and pleasant. Our tour lasted about 4 hours and included everything one could want to experience in Nicoise food and culture. In addition to the tour, Nadia offered restaurant suggestions for the rest of our stay in Nice all of which were right on the mark. We would love to do it again!