“Excellent food, good price”
Review of Le Petit Bouchon

Le Petit Bouchon
Ranked #863 of 2,157 Restaurants in Nice
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food (not just pizza like everywhere else in Nice) for good price near the beach. I absolutely recommend this place for a dinner!

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This is a quaint but authentic brasserie about a block or so from the beach. Very reasonable prices and a full bar. Friendly service and a plat du jour that is made in house. The evening we dined, the special was lapin á la moutarde, a classic, avec epinards.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

We have dined here many times in the past few years. It is near where we stay so on nights that we dont want to travel too far we eat here.Its closed on Sundays and evenings in Winter.
Its cheap and cheerful. and the menu is limited. They have a good value formula at mid day. Try the pizza or omlette. Both are very good

1  Thank GisaPyramid
Reviewed 7 August 2014

In my opinion, this place is a hidden gem. Great food, friendly waitors/waitresses, very reasonably priced. Menu is available in different languages which is very useful.

Menu doesn't offer a wide variety of foods so don't expect an expansive choice. Having said that, the food is absolutely delicious. Portions are not too big nor too small.

Very pleased I discovered this restaurant and would certainly not hestitate to return or recommend.

1  Thank Anonstar
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We stopped here for a quick bite if breakfast. The omelette was dry and overcooked. The waiter forgot about our coffees and when I asked him, he shrugged although they eventually arrived.

I asked for some butter for the toast and he tried his best to ignore me. I asked him again, and yet despite some 10 minutes having elapsed, he went across the road to buy some bread(!) before he could be bothered to put some butter on a plate for us!

When I went in for the bill, he again tried to ignore me, and then proceeded to set about 10 tables before he gave me the bill. He slapped it down on the counter. When he gave me the change, he threw it on the counter and it then fell on down; and I had to pick it up from the floor.

I've never met a more rude waiter in my life. His attitude was a total disgrace and the restaurant a total disaster. Avoid this place at all costs!

2  Thank KMcCorry