All reviews train station croissants gare sncf budget hotel old town no english channels hot water small shower free wifi minute walk to the promenade would recommend this hotel to anyone spoke good english the main shopping street fresh towels bathroom door french hotel bars and restaurants
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

We were in this hotel for a night last summer with my family! Staying at this hotel was a mixed experience for us. We checked in around 11 pm and while arriving we were told that the baby bed was not done but we had confirmed it when we reserved it and they refused to do anything as it was quite late! The service from the reception lady could have been better!
Apart from that the room were cleaned and had air conditioner! Had a good sleep as we were too tired!
I didn't like the location much!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2016

We revisited this hotel again after 5 years. Yet again, as well as the good location within walking distance of most attractions and transport links, the staff were as friendly as ever. The rooms, although probably due for a lick of paint, were kept spotlessly clean and were very comfortable. The air-conditioning could be controlled from the room and was very quiet. Good breakfast and free wifi.

Room Tip: We loved the rooms on the front of the hotel....they are a bit noisier but windows are double glazed.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2016

ニース駅から徒歩すぐ、トラムの停留所も近くにあり、ハイストリートや海辺にも徒歩で行けます。私の部屋は最上階で小さなバルコニーがあり、そこからは隣の建物に住んでいる地元の人々の生活が垣間見えて興味深かったです。(暑い日でしたので皆窓を開け放し、バルコニーには洗濯物やフランス国旗が干されていて、上半身裸のおじさんがカモメに餌をやっていました。)部屋は清潔でベッドは快適、シャワーのお湯もちゃんと出ましたし、年季の入ったエアコンも動いていました。天井の梁がむき出しになっているところが屋根裏部屋っぽく、わたし的には気に入りました。夜は窓を開けて寝たのですが、ユーロ2016の試合で深夜まで通りで盛り上がっている人々が多少騒がしかったものの、それほど気にはなりませんでした。朝はカモメたちに起こされました(笑)。
受付のスタッフは皆英語を話しフレンドリーで、日本語の市内地図をくれました。また、チェックアウト後もパリへ戻る電車の時間まで荷物を無料で預かって貰えました。
朝食は近くのカフェや出先(エズ村)のカフェ、メインストリートのマクドで摂ったのですが、ホテルの朝食(6ユーロ)も悪くはなさそうでした。駅前のバス停そばに小さいモノプリ(スーパー)があります。

As everybody says, this hotel is only a couple of minutes' walk from the railway station, and there is also a tram stop nearby. The beach, the old town are within walking distance. My room on the 4th floor had a tiny balcony which was lovely. From there, I could see/hear local residents in the opposite building, which was quite interesting. The bed was comfy, and the air conditioning was ancient but perfectly working. I slept with the balcony door open, and even though people on the street were cerebrating Euro 2016 victories (semi-finals) until early hours, it did not bother me. I was waken up by seagulls in the morning, though.
There was a café nearby which open for breakfast, but the hotel's one seemed pretty good and reasonable (6 euros). There is a small supermarket (Monop) by the bus stop in front of the station. All the staff spoke English and were very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This hotel I took because of its location. I arrived by train to Central train station. Only 10 min by foot and you are at hotel. Bus stop with buses to airport is right opposite Central train station and you can reach that in 10 min too. (99 bus to airport)

I got my room with balcony and shower on 4-th floor. It was very clean and simple, but for 3 * in Nice - it's good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Good hotel 10 minute walk from the train station and 20 minute walk to the beach in somewhat quiet neighborhood. Good breakfast at the hotel in the morning! Air conditioning was nice. A bit of a walk to the old town and water but passes by lots of shopping.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple