Lowest prices for your stay
US$372
PricelineUS$372
Hotels.comUS$373
travelup.com
3,386 results
All reviews rooftop pool sea view private beach old town close to the airport town centre sun loungers french riviera nice airport cote d'azur south of france sea front concierge euros bus promenade taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022

All of the staff except at the initial check in were extremely rude and unhelpful. Front desk staff member was especially rude when we asked about reserving beach chairs. We were not able to get a reservation at the rooftop restaurant and it was closed two of the days we were there with no other alternatives for food besides room service which was very poor quality food. We were ignored when we asked for our checks or needed something at our tables. The hotel does NOT include beach chairs at the beach for free as insinuated on the website. Everything was very expensive and no staff members would help us when our flight was cancelled and we needed to figure out alternate plans. Would not stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2022
Marija Wolfle, Other at Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2022

Dear Meganrobinson327,

First of all, let me thank you for choosing Radisson Blu Nice for your recent stay in France.

Allow me to offer my most sincere apologies on behalf of the whole Radisson Blu team regarding the inconveniences occurred.

We took good note of your remarks. As our rooftop restaurant was booked out, we could not have proposed a reservation unfortunatelly. We do inform our clients upon making a reservation about specific days when the restaurant is closed and we do offer alternatives on top of the room service.

Our private beach is indeed a paid service, our apologies if there was a miscommunication. We do include this in the confiramtion and in the Welcome letter recieved at the check in.

If you would like to give more insight into your experience kidnly contact me directly.

Wishing you all the best and hope to have you again with us in Radisson Blu Nice in the future and and within the best possible conditions.

Marija Wolfle, Executive Asssitant Manager,

Reviewed 1 July 2022

If you like a bland hotel experience that reflects little of the amazing surroundings of the south of France, this is the place for you. It seems like the kind of place that caters to flight crews rather than vacationers. The hotel is focused on efficiency over uniqueness. There was nothing delightful or surprising during the five days we spent here. There was no acknowledgment of our existence or interest in whether we were having a positive experience or enjoying the surrounding points of interest. The hotel had less charm than an airport terminal. At least airports have cute shops and convenience stores. The Radisson Blu in Nice is a huge disappointment and a missed opportunity to leverage the incredible beachfront location.

Dear Smars485938,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience and feedback.

We regret you not ahving the experience we strive for and I invite you to contact me directly for any furter exchange and if you would like to provide us with more insight.

I hope we will have the opportunity to host you again with us in the future and to provide you with an amazing and memorable experience within the best possible conditions.

Reviewed 29 June 2022 via mobile

I was thoroughly disappointed with this hotel. It is rated a four star and it is definitely not; it is more like a two star or comparable to the Motel 6 in United States. The rooms were adequate, however the beds were not comfortable. They did not provide wash towels at all. The location was horrible as you need to walk 45 minutes to the main promenade or take a €40 taxi to the main promenade. Also the breakfast was horrible the only thing that was a little bit OK was the fresh fruit. I would never recommend anyone to stay at this place. Other reviews by other people recommended this hotel but I failed to understand how would recommend this place. The parking was also not a valet parking. They did park your car initially however when you checked out you had to go get your own car put your bags in, and they still charge for parking.

I would recommend that people pay a little bit more to stay on the main promenade as by the time you add in the costs for the parking and a taxi cab fare to get back-and-forth to the main promenade you end up spending as much money as you would on a better hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Traveler244504,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience and feedback.

We took very good note of all of your constructive comments regarding the quality of service and your experience with our staff. I am trully sorry that your time spent with us was not up to your expectations.

Reviewed 24 June 2022

We made a booking on line for this hotel and needed to arrange early check-in. We sent several emails and made multpile long distance calls and got no reply. We had a medical emergency and the call center had no template to assist in this matter. This is a rude reminder that corporate america and its hotel chains have lost touch with their customers and must feel our frustration in the only way that matters, loss of revenue. We are frequent travelers and will no longer support this disinterest in our needs.

1  Thank philip k
Marija Wolfle, Other at Radisson Blu Hotel, Nice, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Dear Philip,

I am trully sorry that this has happened to you, especially if you could not have reached us directly as we are striving for the best service and are proactive. The teams are always doing their best in accomodating all and any requests from our dear clients.

Kindly contact me directly for any furter exchange and if you would like to give more insight into your experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2022

Not what i expected for expensive price . Bed uncomfortable, cheap pillows, old noisy air con and not very nice food, mega expensive and based on the promenade, noisy from all beach parties. They say ‘private beach’ however the lounge chairs are 65 euros! Careful as there are also sex workers outside hotel looking for business! Would not return. Handy location for the airport is the most positive thing i can say about this place.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your experience and feedback.

We took very good note of all of your constructive comments regarding the quality of service. Our teams are very procative in assisting our guests and they do their best to resolve all of the inconveniences. We do have a few different options regarding the restaurants so that it suits to different tastes and preferences.

Shall there be any issues regarding sleeping conditions we are always making sure we offer a suitable solution as well. We are sorry that your experience was not what we strive for and what we offer.

I do hope we will have the opportunity to host you again with us in the future and to provide you with an amazing and memorable experience within the best possible conditions.