“We stayed three nights in room with a great view”

Le Manoir De L'Etang
Reserve with
Le Manoir De L'Etang is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 94 Restaurants in Mougins
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2018

The hotel is exactly what I expected. The foods were spotless, very comfortable bed, ample towels in the bathroom. Dinner was top notch and the continental breakfast was very good.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Although I have written a review here before, I have not since the new chef took over.

I spent a blissful lunch in full, uninterrupted sunshine on the terrace of this stunning hotel and restaurant overlooking the rolling hills of Mougins and in mid January!

The service was impeccable and the food was fresh, seasonal and delicious all washed down with a cool, refreshing and up-market rosé. I can highly recommend this location, be it lunch, dinner or overnight stay.

1  Thank MichelinNW
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Had my birthday dinner in this restaurant for the last 8 years, new chef since last year and I have to say the standard is superb. The fish was so fresh and the quality of the food was excellent. they do the best Pink champayne ever at the Manoir.
Pistachio dessert was delicious and very light. All in all a great meal.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We had lunch here and it was ok. Two house salads with gambas which was pleasant but not very well seasoned. A Salmon tartare which was ok. Service was very good and attentive. Beautiful location on the sunny terrasse. Would go back.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

We stayed at Le Manoir de L'Etang for a wedding and it was great - the party, the food, the venue.
We did have food at the restaurant the night before and found the food tasty even if the portions were on the smaller side.
What let us down was the room quality - we stayed in a room on the ground floor and it isn't done to a high standard - the mattress is thin and uncomfortable, the safe was too small to keep our belongings, the materials were cheap but worse was that the window in the toilet didn't have shutters and faced the swimming pool... which meant we had to cover it with piled up toilet rolls. I saw other people's rooms which looked nicer than ours but we paid the same so the value for money was low.