All reviews train station pleasant hotel restaurants and bars short walk free parking ferries harbour porquerolles terrace
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I stay I hotels every week on business and was very pleasantly surprised by my 5 night stay at this hotel on vacation.
The hotel was very quiet, very clean, everything worked, all the staff were very friendly and the location is very close to the beach and other facilities such as harbour restaurants, shops, free parking etc.
The road is very nice indeed and the area very safe.
The prices were very reasonable given the time of year etc.
I sincerely recommend this hotel and look forward to returning for another stay in the future.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Florine B, Responsable réception at Hotel Le Mediterranee, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Hello Peter Cotterell,

thank you for taking time to write this review.

We try to do everything so our guests feel good in our hotel and we are very happy that you will recommend our establishment.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Le Méditerranée Team

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This hotel was wonderful. The room was beautifully decorated, it had a private courtyard to the room as well as a public terrace. The bathroom was well-appointed and the breakfast was very good if not elaborate. I found the staff to be very helpful and courteous and language was not a problem.

The only issue I had was that I was put in Room 1 and the wifi signal there is all but non-existent. To do anything online I had to go out to the public terrace. Not a hardship as the terrace was comfortable and not only did they provide me with a glass of wine but the hotel cat deigned to sit on my lap for a bit. I felt very much at home.

Room tip: If you need wifi, don't get Chambre 1!
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Good afternoon Doengels,

thank you for the review.

We are sorry for the wifi low connection we try to offer the best service possible.

We work hard so the guests feel at home and we appreciate you talk about it !

Thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again !

Le Méditerranée team

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Very nice and clean room, friendly receptionist, easy free parking on the street, good location (2mins to the harbour with restaurants and bars). Good value for money! I would stay here again! Go visit Ile de poquerolles when you are here.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 September 2017

It is a small hotel but it almost has everything you need and it is quite convenient as it is located right next to the bus stop of line 67 which goes from city center -> train station -> the port where you can take a ferry for island Porquerolles. If you wish to take a ferry for the other two islands, its even better because the hotel is literally across the street from the port where ferries to Levant and Port Cros depart.

Lots of restaurants on the port across the street, also the Hyères beach is walking distance.

The room doesn't have a lot of space but it works well and it is decently clean. It also provides a very big terrace on the ground floor where you can relax and take a coffee. We already booked this hotel again for May next year :)

Date of stay: September 2017
1  Thank jessicachan0806
Reviewed 30 November 2016

good size clean room, nicely decorated, with a comfortable bathroom , good wifi. Well located hotel, near the marina and the beach. No parking problems at this time of the year (october).
However, breakfast is a bit disappointing if you want it continental. Only one croissant and one piece of bread, they are not included in the 'buffet' which has a limited choice.
All in all, the place is pleasant and quite I can recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2016