“Great ice cream!”
Review of Glacier Ness

Glacier Ness
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Frejus
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A really great ice cream shop with loads of flavours play crepes, waffles and smoothies. A big hit with us!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We visited Frejus Port about 5 times during our fortnight stay in Frejus. Once we tried the ice creams and sorbets from here we returned every visit to the port. We tried the ice creams, the sorbets and even the waffles. Everything was delicious. The other seller's offerings looked artificial compared to what was on offer here. I don't think I will ever visit Frejus port without stopping in for an ice cream. My son (12) wouldn't pass without getting a raspberry sorbet.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Choices, choices!! this is the perfect place to fulfill all your ice-cream dreams, every combination and some I hadn't thought of, if you are in the area please call in and have your taste buds blown away!!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

during my visit to frejus we went to a terrible restaurant (this is not it) after about 1 hour waiting for dessert we went to glacier ness and oh boy we were in for a treat the staff welcomed us with a smile and soon were eating ice cream I would recommend this to anyone who would love to have a ice cream on a hot day.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

We took a walk around the Marina,on an extremely hot day, and stopped in here for ice-cream, and we are so glad we did. The have a range of ice-cream and sorbet I has never seen before, which included panettone, tarte au citron, Ferraro Rocher to name but a few. The staff were friendly and attentive. Highly recommended