“HORRIBLE & INEXPERIENCED TEACHER!”

Parfumerie Galimard
Book In Advance
More Info
US$55.05*
and up
Panoramic Audio-guided Tour to Cannes, Grasse...
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Grasse
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Jean de Galimard, Lord of Seranon and related to the Count of Thorenc, lived in Grasse where in 1747 he created the PARFUMERIE GALIMARD. Founder of the corporation of "Glovemakers and Perfumers", he supplied the court of Louis "the well-beloved", King of France, with olive oils, pomades and perfumes, of which he invented the first formulas. Two and a half centuries after its inception by its illustrious founder, continuing its Royal tradition from 1747, the Parfumerie Galimard remains a family owned and operated entreprise. Galimard's contemporary management style allows its creative branch to breathe life and love into its newest perfume masterpeices. Classical in the pursuit of perfection and harmony, Galimard cultivates inoovation and contemporary style to achieve each unique and sublime eternal creation. We invite you to come and share this joy and passion with us : * IN GRASSE : the visit will lead you through our Museum, laboratory and the conditioning rooms where the origin of perfumes can be traced. A thorough explanation of the extraction methods of aromatic raw materials, flowers, plants and aromatic woods is offered. You will also discover the work organ of the "composer" of perfumes, called the "Nose", and some of his secrets will be revealed to you. * IN EZE-VILLAGE : our delightful team will inform and guide you throughout our Perfumery and explain the processes of extraction and fabrication. Stroll and discover our authentic Perfume Museum and our ancient traditional soap factory. Both our establishments offer free guided visits 365 days a year. All our products are priced as factory outlet. * In GRASSE and in EZE-VILLAGE : come and create your own personal perfume! Pioneed and recognized leader in this Art, Galimard opened its Studio des Fragrances in Grasse in 1997 and its Studio des Fragrances in Eze-Villlage in 2007. In our Studio des Fragrances, we invite you to enter the world of personal perfume creation. With the assured knowledge of the Parfumeur, you will embark upon a voyage of personal discovery and emotional freedom in designing a fragrance that is uniquely yours.
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The lady leading the session had a very, very poor attitude and barely knew what she was talking about!! This is my first ever negative review so this has taken a lot to happen! She has issues and clearly doesn't enjoy work... DONT BELIEVE THE OTHER REVIEWS!! YUCKKK

Delphine R, Responsable commercial at Parfumerie Galimard, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Vidur, you have been reviewing our establishments on various websites with similar negative reviews, what is your issue with Galimard?
I'm sure other readers will be able to judge from reviews of the Studio des Fragrances that our perfume creation workshop is very much appreciated.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"session"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I went here with my daughters on a visit to Grasse. We had my baby grand-daughter with us and the staff were very attentive. We all made perfumes that we all liked. It was interesting to learn how essences are mixed. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The shop too was lovely.

1  Thank sandrablawrence2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I read a New York Times account of a journalist’s perfume making session here that inspired me to book a session at their Studio. My companion and I felt pampered and respectfully educated about the nuances of perfume making. Not only did I make my own personal perfume but it came in a beautiful bottle with the name I chose. Completely worth the cost.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Great experience. So much fun-giddy with perfume! And I actually like the perfume I made. Well-worth the time spent.