Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Grasse
from US$173.56
from US$142.32
from US$144.64
from US$114.55
More Info
All reviews perfume making make your own create your own two hours take home interesting experience different types nice visit learn how bottle process fragrance soaps shop cannes nose studio
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I went here with my daughters on a visit to Grasse. We had my baby grand-daughter with us and the staff were very attentive. We all made perfumes that we all liked. It was interesting to learn how essences are mixed. The staff were so friendly and helpful. The shop too was lovely.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank sandrablawrence2018
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I read a New York Times account of a journalist’s perfume making session here that inspired me to book a session at their Studio. My companion and I felt pampered and respectfully educated about the nuances of perfume making. Not only did I make my own personal perfume but it came in a beautiful bottle with the name I chose. Completely worth the cost.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Great experience. So much fun-giddy with perfume! And I actually like the perfume I made. Well-worth the time spent.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We visited the creations workshop and had a great time. Most of the staff were incredible but Aurelie in particular was incredibly helpful! The cost wasn’t particularly cheap but as you get your own parfum it doesn’t strike me as outrageous. It worked out to around €130 for two people including a nice spray bottle (they charge a little extra for this) to create perfumes for each other. Well done and we look forward to smelling our perfume in a few weeks!

1  Thank londonman89
Reviewed 18 February 2018

We love to do the local, fun different things that Europe offers and wow were we spot on for this. Cooking in Paris was fun, but making perfume or cologne was a Gasse - so to speak. I have been eating to write this ,but I was reminded again just now of our time there. I made a fantastic cologne "Magic" that I hope I never use up. It's just 2 hours and I cannot believe how much Iearned. Our sweet French "professor" was nice, calm, and knew the tricks to making a great scent. I shall treasure it always, but might have to go bace to make some more later...what fun!

Date of experience: July 2017