See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016

As a regular visitor to Cannes, I've stayed at the Hotel Le Fouquets several times. The welcome by Monique and her team is always warm and you feel a valued guest the moment you arrive. All the bedrooms are very large and extremely well decorated and comfortable - and they all have a very nice balcony. The bathrooms are modern and luxurious. The breakfast is delicious. The location of the hotel is very central yet surprisingly quiet and you are just a couple of minutes walk away from the beach or the main shopping street (rue d'Antibes) and restaurants/bars. It's a little know fact that the Hotel also has a small selection of apartments and, on our last visit, we requested to stay in one which was located in a block next door to the hotel. The apartment was superb! It was modern and stylishly decorated, it had two bedrooms, a sunny outside terrace with furniture, a very well equipped kitchen, a modern shower-room and a large lounge with dining area. If you are travelling with your family, I would definitely recommend asking for this option, it is the perfect base for enjoying Cannes and gives you the flexibility of dining "at home" if you wish . Monique and the Hotel Le Fouquets offers fantastic accommodation, whether you want a comfortable bedroom with hotel service, or an apartment with flexibility and the support of hotel staff. I would highly recommend the Hotel Le Fouquets to you, and we will return again the next time we are visiting Cannes!

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank CrackerDC21
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel was good not bad the 2 beds were large and good, the staff had a good personality but did not help us with the luggage, we had to park our car a bit far from the hotel, I would not try the hotel again

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Very cute, well located, and attractively priced hotel. Most of the staff is very kind and friendly, especially an older gentleman who was working the late shift when we arrived. Only one small issue - our reservation clearly stated that we would be charged when we arrived to the hotel, yet I was charged for the first night about a week before. I tried explaining to them that this could mess people up. Even thought I couldn't get receptionist to see my point of view (maybe it's a cultural difference), the manager did us a small favor to make up for the inconvenience. Overall a great hotel!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

We had the regional dish of the day which was veal and silverbeet. My dessert was very, very nice. And consisted of berries, sponge and gelato etc. It's' presentation was a work of art. I consider this meal to be outstanding. It would be rare to find a restaurant like this at home and believe me we have tried. French cuisine is the best. It is no wonder that they always have the best chefs in the world and others always come to France to learn.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Good clean and very well located, I find it to be a great choice for Cannes. The breakfast, served either at the room or the small lobby area, is basic but tasty and generous.
And then theres Monique, with her smile, and never ending willingness to assist and advise and provide excellent service.
Bottom line is its a hotel to remember and return to.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business