Apartment was lovely and in a fabulous location. It was on a very quiet road , only 5 mins walk from the beach.The furniture was good quality, clean and comfortable. There was a great variety of DVD's provided.
I did however have a number of problems with the apartment. The main problems being
1) There was a dreadful musty smell, most noticeable in the living room.
2) It wasn't very clean when we arrived, in particular the patio and terrace were in need of a good power hosing. The oven hadn't been cleaned.
3) When we had a BBQ, a representative from the Management Company came ranting and raving at the door as BBQ's are not allowed in the apartment block, so that put an end to BBQ's.
4) There was a lack of basic utensils ( only 5 forks), and other items which are present in every kitchen ie there was no dustpan and brush.
5) There was some awful chemical in the pool, which stung the eyes out of my children. Therefore one visit to the pool was all we made. I will point out that other children didn't seem to react in the same way as my children did to whatever chemical was in the pool. However the fabulous beach made up for us not being able to use the pool.
6) It is not suitable for sharers as the only bathroom is an ensiute off the main bedroom.
|Check-in / front desk||Service|