See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 March 2017

The rooms are relatively cheap for the area (around €50 and about €6 for the breakfast). The rooms are simple but clean and sufficient, and also the breakfast good, but without a lot of variety.

The hotel is reachable by public transport, but when you want to eat in the afternoon or night you should either take the bus or do it in one of the neighboring (more expensive) hotels if you don't have private transportation available.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2016

Next to amadeus campus. Cheap. Parking. Nothing more good.
It is not a hotel, it is motel.
Very modest hotel, no basic facilities (no bath, no shower facilities), the room was very small, not decorated. Anyone could come from the outside, no security.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 30 December 2015

From B&B you can expect only efficiency, cost saving and modesty.
In this hotel you do not get a room key, but a code combination to open the room door. Hairdryer can be obtained at reception against 10EUR deposit. Room itself is very very simple, but has all basics. Condition of the room was satisfactory. Breakfast was good enough to survive until lunch. I should say that B&B is a good solution for one night stay if you do not make any plans to stay longer.
Transportation: taxi from Nice train station would cost 130EUR, from the Airport it costs 80EUR. Be prepared for it. Nice is a special place :) when it comes to prices.

Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

I booked for a trip to Amadeus. For this it is perfect as I didn't have a car and could walk to the office in less than 10 minutes.

Rating is based on experience and room.

I arrived late and had to enter a code for the door and room which is a strange experience but I got in ok.

The room is probably the smallest hotel room I've ever stayed in. Basic stiff sheets, chlorine tasting water, and tiny basic bathroom. Even though it is just a 2 star hotel and relatively cheap, I expect things to be clean and fresh.

It had a bad smell in there. The hotel takes smokers and pets so I suspect a mixture of both.

I would advise paying a little extra for a better hotel. The breakfast too is a cheap European option but charged at around 6 or 7 € should be better.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2015

The price is the main reason of my booking!
We hadn't any troubles with the booking at arrival, staff was helpful and our room was clean and tidy enough.
It's a bit far from town center, but we went by car so it was not a problem for us.
I think that if you have a look at pics, map and hotel's chain website you can have an overview of tipology and quality.

Date of stay: August 2015