All reviews train station croissants local restaurants recommend this hotel expensive area nice balcony parking fee excellent value for money rooms are comfortable air conditioning third floor small town terrace beaulieu katie port
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

There is nothing negative to say about this hotel. It is very cozy, rooms are very clean (cleaned everyday!), we had a working tv, towels, great breakfasts, very comfortable bed and great AC! The owners are super nice and helpful. It is located near to the beach and not far from the train station, therefore it's location is great. For the small money, you can get an amazing place to stay at!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank zuzinekk
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This is a nice clean hotel but the rooms are built for small people. The bathroom and especially the shower is for even smaller people. Tiny shower. Room size 10m S.q.
Reception staff, very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I stayed for six days at Le Havre Bleu. Our room was on the third floor at the back of the hotel and thus was quiet. While the room was small we had a terrace which we found very pleasant to sit out on, particularly in the evening. We had breakfast each morning and were pleased with the selection. The hotel is very central and Beaulieu is quite a small town, so getting around is easy. We visited the Rothschild house and gardens which is in Beaulieu and is well worth visiting, particularly for garden lovers. Other visits to Eze and Menton were very pleasant. The train station is very close. This is a family run hotel and we found Katie the owner to be very pleasant and helpful.

Room Tip: We had room at the back and as the hotel is on the main street our room was quiet
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hazeldenedublin
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Le Havre-Bleu for three nights and had a great experience with excellent value for money for peak season at such an expensive location. Having travelled by car from St Tropez area there is a very useful car park at the hotel (costs €10 daily) where we had lots of spaces available to park. Katie, the owner, welcomed us very warmly and was a charming host throughout our stay, she signposted lots of good local restaurants and places of interest.
Room was very clean and had a really nice balcony, slightly on the small size but this represented the price paid; air conditioning was very good which was much needed in the August heat and the free Wi-Fi was excellent.
This is a really good place to stay in an excellent location to the main town, port and beach; the price is very reasonable in a very expensive area and we would recommend the hotel.
PS Rolling Stones fans: Villa Nelcotte is about a five minute walk from the hotel if you want to pay respect to Mick 'n Keef!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. The woman who owns/works the hotel is one of the rudest people I have ever met. So many strange rules including no eating in the hotel and constantly changing the prices. There is a breakfast for $10 and I paid for it. Just had a coffee and went for a run and decided to come back after to eat something. The woman refused to let me take a piece of fruit after I had already paid for the breakfast. Luckily I was with a big group of people that had also had the same experience with this woman. If you have the opportunity I would highly suggest to stay at the other close hotel with is the IBIS styles.

Room Tip: I honestly would really recommend to not stay here
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends