“Delicious Food”

Charlie's
Ranked #40 of 711 Restaurants in Antibes
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Vintage place, homemade fish and chips (or/and salad) with fresh fish with the mushy peas Charlie's special and homemade tartar sauce ( French fries homemade ) ...... But not just because we also do fresh burgers served in a bun homemade ( exclusive recipe !). Discover the Jack burger with pickled onions with Jack Daniels cooked by our chef or Charlie's burger with his homemade tartar sauce.... Chicken burger, burger fish ! Topping curry sauce, gravy sauce.... Charlie's is also a bar, Amstel and Guinness on tap , cocktails, Irish cider, wine, shots ..... Everything is eat-in or take-out !
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We've been to this burger place multiple times, and it's been consistently amazing. The burgers were delicious, the service is great and they have craft beers. This is the place to go, if you're a burger or fish and chips fan
Best food in the area

Reviewed 27 April 2018

we fell over this place after several hours visiting Antibes and despairing over the very high prices in the restaurants and limited special menus for lunches .
It was sign of Fish in english outside which caught my eye .
small just a walk in and tables with more outside but very friendly french folk.
I did ask in one of th staff was english as the lightly battered fish was Delicious and the best I have had for many years but no they decided to cook for us and others who enjoy the food
the menu is very simple and very inexpensive . we had the fish and chips at 12 euros I think the fish was a local white fish used a lot in France lieu de nord and the mushy peas were not my taste having mint and something else added .
the chips were standard restaurant chips not chippy type .
I would go again for the fish and most customers were going in for the burgers so maybe try that next time .
My husband was sorry they had run out of the home made carrot cake as the dessert was very reasonable with a coffee added for 1 euro

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I'm no foodie, but I love a good burger. I've been to Charlie's three times now, every time I visit the Riviera. I love their burgers. They taste like home, but something about them elevates the experience. Forget Red Robin or your favorite mom-'n'-pop burger joint back in the States. This burger is something special. If I have one complaint, it's that the place is so small that it's hard to get a table unless you come there super early. Otherwise, the experience is awesome.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

A little gem of an eatery. Delicious food complimented by attentive service and a good selection of drinks. The place to go if you're looking for something a little different. Not a big place, so I would suggest booking if there are more than just a couple.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a lark as was passing by, great fish & chips and beer. Huge portions. Best inexpensive eats in Antibes. Bar tender was great.