“Perfect Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We had our first night at Antibes and wanted to enjoy Italian food. We selected La trattoria based on Trip Advisor. La trattoria was great! So, just go there and enjoy the atmosphere!

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I travel to Italy almost every year, so we’re quite particular about Italian food. La Trattoria was fantastic. We started with the tartare appetizer which was more than enough for two, and the best I’ve had. My wife had the steak with truffle and I had the linguini with seafood. Both were delicious .
The staff was great and the owner/ chef can really cook and sing at the same time. Almost felt like we were in Italy for a few hours.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend came here on a recommendation and I was a little wary at first. Personally I have never enjoyed truffle as I find it too rich. I have to honestly say that this restaurant served me the best steak with a truffle sauce I have ever had. Changed my outlook completely-my girlfriend had an amazing squid pasta and I was in absolute heaven. I don't want to bang on but I live in Antibes and this has become my new perfect restaurant. Cannot recommend more.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Everytime we tried La trattoria it was amazing food, I love everything which I ate there, even if its meat, seafood, lamb,.... desserts. And they have a great selection of wines.

This is like a hidden gem, but we should spread the news.

Give it a visit, you will also love it

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This was my favourite in the whole trip. A limited but tasty menu. I had squid to die for! Staff are very friendly and the chef makes his way around the tables at the end, which was a lovely touch. Wines were inexpensive but tasty. It is a small restaurant and booking is essential.