See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed one night and glad one night only filth cold and hair all in shower do not look at bedding either ugh ...Receptionist she was great but hotel I will never ever again not even if you paid me .staff as I said great but hotel please take a portable hover and lots of cleaning products it was to late on our arrival to get anywhere else but loads of beautiful hotels we found in the morning and had a great time travellers be aware September in antibes is busy so booking a hotel on line this may be what's left but there are lots more pleasurable ones where you can slip into a clean bed and you don't have to wear your shoes in the room and clean the bathroom first !!!!!!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn P
Reviewed 8 August 2016

This hotel was very good in my trip to visit Monaco:
- Service was very kind.
- Room and bathroom clean.
- Bar service at your bedroom. You can service a Pizza if you are very tired :-D
- Location fine to visit Monaco perfect
- Price good

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank Oscar S
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Room was not clean as hair found hair on bathroom floor on arrival, stains on carpet in reception, corridors and rooms - need major updating - decor too dated. Lack of air conditioning, however had fan, but was very noisy. Lack of plugs as had to plug phone charger in only socket used for fan. Alright cheap hotel if you just want a bed for the night but not good if you stay in the room for more than few hours during the day. Good location if you have a vehicle as close to supermarket, motorway, biot, Antibes, Cannes and nice - average 15-20 minutes drive away for most tourist places. Good points free parking and staff are very friendly and helpful especially Andrea hope I spelt name right who was very helpful and hospitable. Recommend if you want cheap room for the night with car hire with no frills and lack of amenities but if you want quality modern clean hotel avoid.

Room Tip: There is no helpful tips as to best room - be mindful there are stairs to rooms - you get what you pay for
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank I D
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I didn't sleep much both of the nights I stayed there. I've slept on better pull out couches. I would have slept on the floor but it was disguesting. The desk staff was super nice but the place itself was rough. The location is pretty bad too but considering that I stayed 2 nights for $85 I guess I can't really complain. I definitely wouldn't go back though.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We stayed for 5 nights, we had our car (hotel provides free parking), so it was no problem to get there, but it would be without a car. We only used the hotel for sleeping and showering. I wouldn't want to stay there if I should spend all day in the room. Nice receptionists, 24 hour reception, 5 minutes walk to big supermarket. We had everything we needed. Very bad WiFi, we had to use data plan instead.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple