See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2016

This hotel was very good in my trip to visit Monaco:
- Service was very kind.
- Room and bathroom clean.
- Bar service at your bedroom. You can service a Pizza if you are very tired :-D
- Location fine to visit Monaco perfect
- Price good

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
1  Thank Oscar S
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Room was not clean as hair found hair on bathroom floor on arrival, stains on carpet in reception, corridors and rooms - need major updating - decor too dated. Lack of air conditioning, however had fan, but was very noisy. Lack of plugs as had to plug phone charger in only socket used for fan. Alright cheap hotel if you just want a bed for the night but not good if you stay in the room for more than few hours during the day. Good location if you have a vehicle as close to supermarket, motorway, biot, Antibes, Cannes and nice - average 15-20 minutes drive away for most tourist places. Good points free parking and staff are very friendly and helpful especially Andrea hope I spelt name right who was very helpful and hospitable. Recommend if you want cheap room for the night with car hire with no frills and lack of amenities but if you want quality modern clean hotel avoid.

Room tip: There is no helpful tips as to best room - be mindful there are stairs to rooms - you get what you pay for
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank I D
Reviewed 11 September 2015

I didn't sleep much both of the nights I stayed there. I've slept on better pull out couches. I would have slept on the floor but it was disguesting. The desk staff was super nice but the place itself was rough. The location is pretty bad too but considering that I stayed 2 nights for $85 I guess I can't really complain. I definitely wouldn't go back though.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We stayed for 5 nights, we had our car (hotel provides free parking), so it was no problem to get there, but it would be without a car. We only used the hotel for sleeping and showering. I wouldn't want to stay there if I should spend all day in the room. Nice receptionists, 24 hour reception, 5 minutes walk to big supermarket. We had everything we needed. Very bad WiFi, we had to use data plan instead.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dominika F
Reviewed 17 August 2015

If you are around Antibes for a short trip and visiting the area around, Hotel Star is a good and cheap accomodation for your trip.
Rooms are a bit small but very clean. Just a negative remark on bathroom which is completely made by plastic and very very small.
Another remark, if you do not have a car it will be difficult to get to the hotel. By the way the hotel has a free parking in the structure.
24h reception with very nice staff